See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The hotel is quite nice and the food is excellent, especially for bulgarian all inlusive. The rooms and areas are clean and the stuff is very nice and friendly. The Saint Vlas`s center is in walking distance, but the beach is not so close. We enjoyed our one week stay there and may be will go back again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Veni N
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I have rated this hotel a reluctant 3 (average) due to the hotel itself and the pool being rather good. However that's where the positivity ends. Only a couple of the staff took the time to talk to us and greeted us with a smile. We were given a suite on arrival which was nice as we booked a twin, but I think the size of the room must have scared the cleaners as they didn't sweep the floors for two weeks and left us towels if they could be bothered, basically next to useless.
The absolute worst thing about this hotel is the food, cold and repetitive to the point that we had to use the microwave on several occasions to heat our meals. Due to it being the end of the season the food offered was reduced and the quality still didn't improve.
There was no animation team or evening entertainment so the place was dead as was the whole resort to be honest.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and urge people to spend their hard earn cash elsewhere...you have been warned!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GaznJacks
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

This hotel in Sveti Vlas is very nice. We took a all inclusive 8 nights. A lot of food!! Good rooms ( really big ) , nice personal, it has a nice pool,Almost every night activities, It has a Gym and massage. If you want to go Black Sea you have five minutes walk .For sure we will come here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank srbalex
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Otherwise Ok(you get what you pay for), but WiFi did not work for entire week(supposed technical issues) and some employees have issues with attitude(if you ask something from bar, then it seemed that you should be sorry to bother the barman)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2015

We recently returned from a holiday on a half board basis.The day before we were leaving my husband went for a walk 5 minutes from the hotel in the evening to get some pepsi as the bar was closed and was drugged and robbed and disappeared for 8 hours in the vicinity of the hotel and has little memory apart from being chased by a lady near the hotel and ending up in a taxi to escape from her but the driver then let her in the taxi and then he remembers nothing more. The drug used was left in his pocket the next morning. The staff at this hotel were very unhelpful and did not call the police for us only passed us to the balkan holiday rep .The staff also sided with a taxi driver who turned up the next afternoon demanding money for a locked mobile phone .My husband paid them as he had no choice and the staff were laughing at us in front of the hotel as the taxi driver entertained them with his version of the story.My husband was still ill and staff were laughing- what sort of hotel is this establishment? The taxi driver and his friend who came with him were obviously part of the crime and the manager or head of reception told us we should be lucky to have the phone back as they could have sold it. I will never take my family to this hotel or area after this terribly frightening experience especially for our 8 year old. I will always remember the cold attitude of the staff member in charge in reception. We asked the next day if we could have the room for an extra 2 hours as pick up was 2 hours later for the flight and my husband was still ill as the drug effects last for 48 hours but we were told by the same manager that there were no free rooms in a half empty hotel. Massage is advertised as a service and I have backache and my husband asked the head receptionist about a massage and she gave him a really negative response of we do not offer that here. He said then why advertise it and what was the attitude about-very odd way of talking to customers. In addition our bathroom was not cleaned for our 12 day stay but our sheets were changed every day which was very odd. the food is ok but very bland and repetitive.There is no warmth or atmosphere in this hotel.Cleaners come into the room even with a do not disturb sign on the door and there is a lack of soap and toilet paper for some strange reason. Best parts were the pool staff who had some personality and the balcony view.

Room Tip: balcony rooms are nice
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family