When this place was being built I mad friends with a small boy who happened to be running the project. I went back in a couple of years and was wowed by its lovely character. And the location hidden in the grove just behind the beach.
The rooms are in separate chalets with one downstairs and one upstairs; they are tastefully decorated and sited around the pool and lazy river off of it. All the pool furniture is had made wood. No plastic here. The place has a relaxed feeling very tranquil. Not a place for families of noisy kids.
If your looking for a peaceful break then this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Creek - exclusive, exotic, enchanting, the idyllic and tranquil gateway. Set amidst the gently swaying palms of a lush palm grove and a meandering creek. The resort is artistically designed by Goa's leading architect, aesthetically blends with the natural surroundings and the beautifully landscaped gardens, enchanting nature's beauty and instilling a sense of peace and tranquility. The ultimate escape for a relaxing holiday like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Creek Hotel Bogmalo
- Coconut Creek India
- Coconut Creek Resort
- Coconut Creek Goa
- Coconut Creek Bogmalo, Goa