“Best tour in the area!”
Review of Strachan Tours

East Neuk Treasures Tour from St Andrews
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Tayport
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: See the Best of Scotland on one of my half day, full day or multi-day tours starting from St Andrews, Dundee or Edinburgh area. I offer a select range of tours shown on my website and will happily tailor any tour to accommodate special wishes. Just let me know what interests you have (e.g. Scenery, Castles, Distilleries, Lochs, Glens, history, ancestry etc.) and I will aim to ensure you experience the best!
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Thank you to Strachan Tours and Mr. Stuart for the wonderful tour last November. As a Tour Guide I sure was a very hard tourist. So thank you for your patience and kindness showing me arround, and explaining me all the small and tiny details and doubts; and anwsering to my questions! It was the greatest tour at Glamis Castle and St. Andrews. Thank you for the great pictures!!
Joana

Reviewed 22 November 2011

On a recent visit to scotland for a family christening , I used Strachan Tours for my airport pick up from Dundee to my hotel in Forfar, which all went to plan. I had arranged with Paul to pick me up the next day , Sunday, from Kerrimuir . He arrived promptly at 4.45pm to transport me back to Dundee for my 6.30pm flight. I had heard that there may be a problem with fog disrupting flights to London and en route heard that my flight had in fact been cancelled. Paul was absolutely brilliant . He took me to the train station and then on to the bus station ( to see if I could find a cheaper option ) but ,after a lot of hassle we found that there were no seats available. Without hesitation he took me back to the train station for me to buy a ticket. I had a 5 hour wait before I could leave so he took me over the road to a Holiday Inn( where I have to say , the staff were just brilliant ). Nothing was too much trouble for Paul - he was a true brick in my hour of need !

Reviewed 19 October 2011

We recently spent 12 days in Scotland. We saw more of Scotland in 12 days than most people see in a lifetime, thanks to Strachan Tours.
We used Strachan Tours for our airport pickups and returns which went very smoothly.
In addition, we had two separate tours of Scotland - one to Edinburgh and one to Inverness and Loch Ness. The tour guides knowledge of Scotland's history is amazing. We could not have taken in so many sights had we been on our own.