Alykes Garden Village
Montes Apartments & Studios(Alykes)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoscars barair conpool areapine coneminute walkonsite shopnext yearplenty of sunbedsself cateringtwo weeksper dayadditional costgreat holidaythe pool snack barthe crossroadsfamily runnothing is too much trouble
Reviewed June 22, 2017

We stayed here for 3 weeks in May 2017 and were welcomed by Jimmy and Soula. The room had been refurbished with the best bathroom we have ever had anywhere in Greece with a fab shower and hot water all day. The room was kept very clean and I must mention the good quality sheets. All of the staff were extremely friendly and were always on hand to make your stay even more enjoyable. The apartments are a 10 minute walk to Alykes crossroads and yes they are located in a rural location but you soon get used to the dawn chorus. We liked the location and alternated our walks through the back lanes. It was also really useful having the small shop on site for the basics with a larger shop availble in Katastari.
Thanks to Jimmy, Soula and staff for such a lovely place to stay and always being on hand to help. We had such a lovely time at Alykes Garden Village and frequenting the lovely restaurants/bars that we have already booked for 25 nights next May. See you next Year. x

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We are a couple and stayed for a week in room16. I would thoroughly recommend these apartments. They were cleaned everyday and the facilities were great. We'll definitely be back. The walk into alykes took about 10-15 mins along a fairly quiet road. Also it's only another 20-15 into Alykanas. Loads of lovely restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed June 21, 2017

you get what is advertised lovely people lovely rooms (simple) but nice and clean so helpfull pool lovely cleaned every night, breakfast and menu food lovely into the village for evening meals beach lovely would go back definatelly

Room Tip: all varandas face inwards (ie pool reception) we were happy ground facing pool but all rooms are well positioned
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank terryb855
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Apartment (101) very clean and spacious. Pool area excellent with plenty of sun beds.
Quiet location 15 minute stroll to beach, restaurants and bars.
Jimmy and family are always available for any help and advice.

Room Tip: Room 101 is a corner suite,very large with good views.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I can honestly say I have never written a review before, but after staying here I have to! My fiancé and I booked this as a last minute holiday for a week of relaxing (and post operation week away for myself) mainly based open the fantastic reviews and the fantastic price and we were not disappointed.

Jimmy and his whole family are amazing! So welcoming and just the loveliest people. They do a thousand things at once but still seem to have time for you whether it's a chat or a quick hello!

We were given a room with the most beautiful view which was awesome to wake up to every morning.

A gentlemen had a diabetic fit on our last day and Jimmy, his sister and his mother were right over to assist and called the paramedics etc. and made sure he was okay and reassure the other guests that were around the pool without making a scene. They just genuinely seem to care about their guests.

While the rooms are basic, it doesn't matter because it's all you need; and the relaxing atmosphere and friendly attitude of ALL staff and guests more than make up for it.

The beach and main restaurants are only a 10 minute walk away but we spent most of our days around the chilled out pool and tasty bar areas.

It was my first time in Greece but will not be my last. Myself and my fiancé will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple