All reviewsgeorge's wiferelaxing holidayother guestsnext yearshared balconybeef stifadopool areawhole complexhome cookedguard dognothing is too much troubleiris barwonderful hostsmet some lovely peopleolive treestwo weeksfabulous food
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Having read the many excellent reviews for Potamitis Studios, we were delighted to find our expectations were fully met with the excellent standard of service and hospitality provided by George, Andriana and family. A peaceful ambience with plenty of space to relax, the complex was immaculately maintained, and the authentic home cooked food was delicious and well presented. So much so, we spent most evenings in the restaurant enjoying the quiet, professional service from George,Marco and Angela. We fully intend to return! Thank you, Jacqueline and Richard.

Stayed: September 2017
8  Thank sundreamerLancs
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Went for a week away from it all. First time visitors to this really friendly hotel. As soon as we got there we were greeted by George, sat down with the newbies and was given information by George, in NO way did I think that he was forcing the issue of eating in the restaurant, just found it that he was relaying what was on offer. Self catering studios, with enough to get by in the kitchen if you want to cook. Not us, I’m on holiday, so made full use of the restaurant for lunch and dinner, never do breakfast at home or on holidays. The menu was what I wanted, Greek dishes/cooking, Dolmades, keftedes, stuffed peppers , stiffado etc, right up my street. Must say as an Ale drinker I usually struggle with the offerings abroad without reverting to the cans, but was pleasantly surprised with the Mythos, must say enjoyed one or two each day, along with a carafe or 2 of the local white wine.
It is obvious that the family take pride in their hotel and it shows, never any rubbish or even leaves around , it was pristine, and always a smile with nothing too much trouble.
Never a shortage of sun beds. No noise in the nights and we were in the closest room to the bar etc, room 1.
One evening my wife did not come out for food as she was under the weather,( with a recurring health complaint), well I must admit I am not the most talkative person, but all the adjoining tables /couples engaged with me, as did George, who even said that if anything was required he would ask one of his daughters to bring some medication back from the chemist as she is a pharmacist. Really really appreciated this care.
All of them work so hard with long hours, I just hope that they get out as much as they put in ! They truly deserve it.

Will we return - too right we will be going back, but next time not just for a week, took 3 books for the week and was glad to say I finished the 3. There is a book swap on site.
Can’t say anything about the village as to be honest did not move from the grounds other that arriving and leaving on the bus, but next time we will explore ! Honest.

A HUGE thanks to you all ! See you next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 25taff
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We have just returned after a 4 week stay at Georges apartments. This is the 7th. time that we have stayed here so must count for something. I can only re-iterate what other people have commented about the place. The way in which George and his family run
the Potamitis is done with extreme professionalism. We have never been anywhere else where there is so much attention to detail to make sure guests have the perfect holiday.Nothing is any problem and if you ask for the impossible, George will try to get it for you!!! I like to think we have become good friends of the family and have already booked to return next year.

Room Tip: Those with shade in the afternoon.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roger H
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Another fabulous stay at the Potamitis,this has to be one of the best places to stay for total relaxation. Spotlessly clean and no fighting for sun beds,fabulous food all cooked fresh thanks you George Andrianna

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David W
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Second visit to experience George and family's excellent hospitality. This time with my adult daughter. Apart from a boat trip we barely left the spotlessly clean complex. Plenty sun beds and seats in the shade when needed, amazing food cooked or prepared to order by Andrianna and drinks served by Angela and Marcos with smiles and charm. Beds were comfy and the apartments had all we needed. It was very reasonable to eat in the restaurant so no need for us to self cater, but facilities there if required.
I hope to return to this small and very friendly Greek haven with my husband and thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family