“Lovely Lunch at Abigail's Tea Room”

Abigail's Tea House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brantford
“Lovely Lunch at Abigail's Tea Room”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Today my Mom and I were out for the day, looking for a place to have lunch. We wandered down Main Street, and thought that we would give this Tea Room a try. Upon walking into Abigail's, we were greeted by the friendly Abigail herself, and seated at a lovely table. The atmosphere was inviting, clean and lovely! The specials that we were offered all sounded delicious, and we both settled on the Pretty Ploughman's Plate. There was plenty of delicious food to fill us up, and a great variety! The tea was delicious, and the service was awesome! Compared to other restaurants in the area, the price was also reasonable! Both my Mom and I had a lovely time and were glad we stumbled upon this little treasure! I will for sure come back - a great place for lunch, showers, or a girls' get together!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lisa T

Ontario, Canada
“Lunch with Granddaughter”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The food was delicious, decor amazing. And the Lady of the establishment DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SHE'S 50 !

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I would very highly recommend this tea house. From the elegant decor, the mix of the eclectic and traditional on the menu, to Lorene's warm and genial manner, this place certainly made our visit to St George ideal. My wife and I find it difficult to find a charming, cozy, warm and friendly establishment like this one and we'll be making Abigail's our destination everytime we're in the neighbourhood. Thanks Lorene!

Hamilton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was perfect!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

What a lovely way to spend an afternoon with my girls...delicious home-made food, excellent company, and a warm & cozy atmosphere.
It was perfect, don't change a thing!
I recommend Abigail's and will return many times with friends.

1 Thank Diane M
Hamilton, Canada
“A " royal" experience”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

If you would like to experience a real touch of "class" Abigail's Tea House is the perfect place to visit. I recently had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with my three great friends sharing the wonderful foods prepared by Lorene and family. Not only was is great tasting, the presentation was fit for a Queen. The tea pots, cups and plates were nostalgic and elegant. Our server William created a perfect atmosphere in a most charming manner ! If you are looking for a unique and fun way to spend time with friends or family I highly recommend a visit to the Tea House, you will be glad you did, we were. Lorene , thanks for a great time.