See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2017

For the tenth year my wife and I decided to spend a week in this hotel where you can feel like home, rooms are cozy, the restaurant is great and many services are available to satisfy different needs. It can compete with luxury hotels without having the same prices.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice. The ones in front of the sea are, of course, the best ones
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2016

The owners and staff at this hotel are completely committed to ensuring that their guests have a wonderful time during their stay. We were with a cycling group staying at I Ginepri for 10 nights. The rooms were comfortable and well cleaned every day. The food served for breakfast and dinner was exceptional. Being able to jump into the Mediterranean after a hard day's ride was an added bonus. I would have given I Ginepri 5 stars except for two things. The pillows and bed were firmer than we're used to although we did adjust during our stay. In addition, the internet access (for which we paid 25 euros) was intermittent during the time we were there. Usually we could access the internet from the lobby (although not always) but rarely from our room on the top floor. Despite these two minor negatives, I would stay there again due to the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, and the quality of the food!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank khhass
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Firstly, great location, right on the beach and surrounded by restaurants and little shops. As it was August all the sea view rooms were booked so we had to have a road view room until the last day when we had a sea view suite. All the rooms were modern and we particularly liked the modern shower room. The cleaners were excellent. The sea views were fabulous but you can also get this from the cafe set in the trees or the roof top solarium. My son was happy that the hotel had a room in the basement with gym equipment and I enjoyed the organised exercise in the pool twice a day. The staff running these activities were very friendly. Most guests are Italian so the kids club were just Italian kids but if you had an 6 or 7-year-old they were very well entertained without disturbing the peace for older guests. I liked the fact you get a sun umbrella on the beach with a sunbed and chair. The staff made swapping rooms very easy and even when we checked out the cleaners came to find us in the lobby to give us the 'pair of swimming trunks' we had left in the room. It is a lovely small town with relaxed feel - I would love to go again if we get the time to explore more of the surrounding area. I recommend this hotel to anyone with or without children.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2015

I spent here about a week with my family in August; I was spoiled the whole time.
The hotel is very well kept; rooms are comfortable and clean. The hotel is perfectly organized, from breakfast to kids club, from the pool area to the beach. I wish to mention the half board as an highlight; the chefs and the staff were never tired of accommodating my little ones requests. They had always something if they did not like the menu. The menu changed everyday and every dish was delicious! The hotel is also perfectly located in the centre of this lovely little town.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Nice hotel directly on the beach. I stayed there 5 days with my wife and we had the opportunity to appreciate the wide range of services provided by the Hotel. The breakfast is very good and it includes sweet and salty food. The hotel has a private beach where you can access directly from the hotel, moreover the beach is very well maintained and clean. For the lunch we enjoyed the services of the so called "tavoli verdi" the outdoor restaurant of the hotel and the food was outstanding as outstanding was the food in the indoor restaurant. Of course it is recommended to eat fish. The only thing that the traveller must take care is that being the private parking located in the pine forest, when you pick your car up you must run into a car wash to remove all the dirty falling from the pines. Anyway the area is completely surrounded by pine forest then there is no too much choice to park the somewhere else.

Room Tip: Try to get a room far away from the service room otherwise you will be wake up in the early morning by the maids working at your floor.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple