“Pizza napoletana a Marina di Cecina. ”
Review of Elisa

Elisa
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Elisa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Famous meeting place in the center of Cecina Mare . Neapolitan pizza with wood oven and great attention to the ingredients (DOP and Slow Food) . Classic Seafood dishes and delicious homemade desserts . Reservations required on weekends .
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

The service was good. Timely and correct. The pizzas were perfect with lots of cheese and plenty of topping. The German draft beer finished it off perfectly.
Price OK.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

I went with my family, the place was packed... Tiny tables very thigh.
At the entrance nobody greating the guests! So you are kind of lost, no hostess to ask for a table.
Staff look having not clue what tables are available.
Two different servers showed up to my table but I didn't really understand witch one was mine
Food below the average and portions are poor.
Nobody checks if the meal is good, and if you like to have a second glass of wine they take forever, you gonna probably finish your main before!!
Long wait for the check
Overprice, overrated
I don't recommend

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Good food, but the service was so so and could be friendlier. Prices a bit too high for the received food and service.

2  Thank Chiirr N
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed in the hotel attached to the restaurant and ate at the other restaurant the night before. We spotted the wood fired oven and decided on pizza for the next night! Pizza was great and good value. I found the staff helpful but not overly attentive, they seemed to concentrate on the Italian clientèle rather than us, that said it was an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Every year when on holiday we return to this restaurant. Service is a bit slow but this is down to the restaurant being busy and not enough waiting staff on.
We sat in the outside bit where we could watch the pizza man producing amazing pizzas in his wood burning oven and the chef next to him cooking on an inside barbecue type cooker. I ordered a swordfish and aubergine dish for my main course which was delicious whereas the rest of our guests opted for pizza and they were not disappointed.
My only gripe would be that the pizzas arrived way before my main course and everybody else had nearly finished eating by the time mine arrived. In England the pizza chef would synchronise with the chef and food would all be served at the same time. Yet again a good night had by all.

1  Thank roxyLancashire