“Terrible pasta & when I complained the manager swore at me & was rude to me I front of my children & kicked me out!”
Review of Bagni Olimpia

Bagni Olimpia
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

This is the first bad review I've ever left for a restaurant. I ordered a pizza for my children & a plate of seafood pasta for myself. The pizza was average but the children really enjoyed it. My pasta was absolutely terrible, no flavour or sauce & rubbery squid so I had a couple of bites & sent it back very politely. . When the bill came I was expected to pay for it!! When I protested the owner was so aggressive & intimidating that I actually burst into tears. What a way to treat a customer!!! I was alone with my two young children & he actually asked me to go into the kitchen & tell the cook i didn't like it! He swore at me, told me I'm not a lady as a lady would have paid & not returned & then kicked me & my children out by saying " vai" in front of everyone. I wish I'd defended myself better but I was so shocked that I just left. I've never had bad experience at a restaurant!!! awful customer service.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

After three years, we booked our holiday in cecina again and visited the restaurant bagni olimpia. The restaurant is located more or less at the end of the boulevard in Cecina Mare. If you make a reservation you can even sit with a nice table on the beach. We had a great table as did see the sun going down into the sea while we had dinner. The menu is typical italian with antipasti, primi and secundi piati's. They have great small and larger dishes, both fish and pizza's. Friendly staff where the owner is also helps and contacts guests.
A real nice location which is no too expensive and has nice dishes and a super view!

Reviewed June 28, 2015

I went here last week. There are three areas. The restaurant inside, a terrace and in front of the terrace a gazebo area where the tables and chairs are literally on on the beach. We were lucky enough to get a spot on the beach. What a location, the sea ios a few metres away, lovely sunset. The Pizza was superb, wine in the caraffe was decent enough. We had a brishetta starter each, a pizza each, I had a half litre of wine, my friend had 2 beers. 2 coffees plus 2 lemoncello shots. Fast and freindly service. Total spend 15 euro each. Superb. Highly reccommend.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had a meal here due to trip advisor reviews. We had a starter of Parma ham, melon and dough balls - different but very nice. Mains we had were 2 pizza's for the kids a Calzone for me with a salad and a stock fish in sauce with salad for my husband - all the food was delicious and went down well with the house white and a house beer. We were first in for dinner and so got a table on the beach (only 4 available). We watched the sun go down and the kids ran around the beach when they had eaten, whilst we sat and finished out drinks in peace and tranquility. It was a lovely meal and a great way to spend the evening. We were not rushed out either - I think we left gone 10pm so had the table for a good 3 hours! Can't ask for more than that!

1  Thank angelae272
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We've been there in jighbaeason and the service was prompt. Pizza was fantastic. Try thevone with rucola and cipola. Heaven