This was our first trip to Sardinia and Lanthia Resort was the best possible introduction. My husband and I enjoyed a special few days here to celebrate my 60th birthday back in May. It's a beautiful property sitting in well maintained gardens. Although it's next to the road, the main buildings are set well back from it and road noise was not troublesome for us as we had a room at the back of the resort. Our room was spotlessly clean and the terrace had lovely mountain views. Access to its own beach,via a tunnel under the road, made it easy to spend time by the sea. All the staff were friendly and very professional at all times. A particular highlight for us was the exceptional food - it was always beautifully presented and tasted heavenly. The complimentary glass of prosecco each evening was a lovely touch. Lanthia Resort is somewhere we'll definitely return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lanthia Resort is located in the town of Santa Maria Navarrese, on the eastern coast of the island of Sardinia. This 18 room boutique resort is located next to the Mediterranean sea. Fully serviced with bar, restaurant, and an outdoor infinity pool. A natural park is also on the property. Each room is named after a town in Sardinia and each room is distinguished by a color from the traditional dresses worn from within each town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lanthia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanthia Hotel Santa Maria Navarrese
- Lanthia Resort Sardinia/Santa Maria Navarrese, Italy