“A charming restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Pollenzo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is too charming. The service is good. The food is ok. I don't know if it is expensive, because I haven't paied the bill. I've been there in a work trip. It is near to Gastronomy University of Pellentia.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Idyllic location and interiors, Interesting menu, perfect taste. Outdoor seating during the hot season is recommended.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We had a group reunion and we spent 40 Euros each for a predifined menu. I loved the dishes. The class, the staff, the wine, the location, everything was outstanding. I will be returning here for sure!

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous evening with a typical piemontese cuisine. Very lovely atmosphere and very friendly service. An absolute must see

Reviewed January 8, 2017

I was there with my children as a friend's son had to take the entrance test at UNISG just across the street. We had a great meal and spent time talking to the young owner who made us feel at home. Just what we needed the night before the test!