See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2015

I spent 2 nights at hotel Villa Peretti, The location is very bad, if you go out from the hotel, you find yourself in front of a road with no where to walk to.
The hotel doesn't have a restaurant so if you need dinner - you have a problem.
Hotel room was full of Miskitos - very bothering and un-pleasant
Breakfast is poor, TV is old and small (not flat TV)
VERY BAD WIFI

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed May 14, 2015

The place stinks. The smell of smoke is tangible and will not leave you. The walls are dirty. The wifi is not working, it's easy to connect, but it is not working. There are no newspapers in the lobby. The breakfast is so poor! Any single random place in the area will have better breakfast service.

Room tip: Choose a room in another hotel
Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed March 3, 2014

On arrival I received the keycard very quickly and the indications to my room and nothing more.
I had read on the website that there was a restaurant and as it was beginning to rain I planned to stay in and eat.
On entering my room I discovered that the table lamp was not working and on playing around with the bulb discovered that the socket was the problem not the lamp. Then the Tv handset didn't seem to work so I called reception. Help arrived quickly, batteires were changed and an explanation given on how to switch on the Tv, which wasn't that starightforward.
I checked in the info and the restaurant was open from 1930 until 2300.
At 2030 I wandered back towards reception and asked for the restaurant. 'There isn't one. It closed 7 months ago' came the reply. 'Then why on the website and in the room are is there still information about it?' I countered. 'Why didn't you tell me when I arrived?'.
'I thought everyone knew' was the reply!!!! Absurd.
I told them there and then that I would be writing this review and that frankly they should really get on to their bosses and get the website sorted and everything else unsatisfactory put right because when nobody else came and they lost their jobs they'd only have themselves to blame.
Maybe I went over the top but now it was raining and I had to go back out again by car in order to find somewhere to eat.
The breakfast the following morning was equally poor.
If I could give this place 0 I would. It really doesn't even merit 'terrible'!

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Karlmat_66
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've stayed in this hotel for 1 week. It was a bit too noisy whenever there was another guest in the same hole. There is no restaurant and the television does not work. the channels are blinking all the time. The shower is good and the room is cleaned everyday. Though, the breakfast is always the same and poor.

Room tip: Please, add at least a delivery service to your guests and try to put them in rooms fair from each other if you are aware your rooms are noisy
Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I don't know how stairs are assigned to the hotels in Italy but I will not give to this hotel more than 2. It is out of town. Big hotel, huge building from outside looks ok but inside the camera the refrigerator makes a terrible sound so I suggest to turn it of. Very old televisions so image is not clear. One time I request them to give me another room but the second one was similar to the first one. I went there couple of times but last time i went to Gela I decide to change hotel.

Date of stay: July 2013