See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Nice hotel Sole,
we enjoyed during our stay In Gela, we very liked Hotel Sole, really good location, nice and so polite staff / owners, they really ready to help you if it necessary, spacious and clean rooms and bathrooms, amazing sea view, wonderful breakfast.
We can say only good words for Hotel Sole and the owners. We wish good luck all of them.
Our best regards from Bulgaria – Ivailo and Stela

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with a friendly staff. I like the design of the rooms: it is just like a tidy family summer house on the beach. If you are lucky you can have a nice view to the sea. The room is clean and they clean it every day. Tv and AC provided. Breakfast is a bit balanced to sweet dishes (plenty of cakes) but they also have ham and bread and fruits. I would say it is a good choice if you visit Gela.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2017

Stayed here as we had to visit the local refinery the next day.

The hotel is basic 3 star. Our room was quite big and had a massive bathroom.
The bed was hard as a rock, but you see this more often in Italy.

I stayed here n February, so they heat was on when I entered, the room was very hot.
Thank god we could open the door to the balcony.
We fell a sleep with the sounds of the sea.

Beach is in front of the hotel, very convenient in the summer I can imagine.

Breakfast was basic, but at least they had some.

Hotel is well located, you can walk into town to enjoy the evening, have dinner or visit a bar. Plenty of nice places around.

The hotel is not really suitable to spent a holiday, but for a 1 to 3 day stay, no problem

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Loved our stay at Hotel Sole. Family owned and operated hotel offers cosy feeling with great staff and great service. Staff very friendly and very accommodating, making you feel at home. Rooms kept very clean. Location is close to the beach with a great view of the sea and there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, both in town and along the seashore. Homemade baked cakes are offered every morning for breakfast, thanks to Nicoletta and awesome cappuccino served up by Gianluca. Also loved that it was smoke free!!

Room Tip: Suites are very spacious. All rooms have balcony but south side faces the sea.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Nicoletta V, Proprietario at Hotel Sole, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Thanks a lot of the comments .. it was a pleasure to meet you and let you taste my cakes .
I hope you will come back to see me .
Best wishes
Nicoletta

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I spent 1 night at Hotel Sole.
Gela doesn't have too many hotels (maybe 3), this what makes hotel Sole, the best choice. it's by the ocean, has a nice restaurant and coffee-place 1-min walk from it.
The room was clean, nice and the service was very good

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business