All reviews jaipur city gosht professional polo player weekend retreat every piece of furniture home style bygone era rajasthani architecture quiet retreat central courtyard the hotel manager mr large pool home stay short drive hunting lodge amer fort couple of nights
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Khas Bagh was perfect for what myself and my friends were looking for to celebrate my birthday. We already can't wait to return. The location is perfect, close to everything yet the resort is secluded and quiet.

The staff was friendly and always there to assist us. There is an amazing and very clean pool (don't miss to take a dip). The hotel Manager Mr. Basu was a great help in getting a taxi and letting you know of places to go to. Terrace was a delight. Very relaxing establishment.

Room tip: Delicious food, even you can participate in cooking on prior request :)
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Chirag P, Guest Relations Manager at Khas Bagh, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

The entire team is thrilled to read your thoughts about the hotel. We are glad that the service was to your satisfaction. I am sure that this will go a long way to keep the Khas Bagh team motivated to deliver even higher levels of service than before.

We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

My family and I were recommended Khas Bagh by a few friends who spoke highly of the location, ambience, hospitality and the grandeur of the place....intrigued, we decided to go in there for the long Holi Weekend...it was a great experience from the moment we took the small road off the highway...and in just 5 minutes we were at this beautiful piece of Rajasthani Architecture with perfectly manicured lawns and a lot of trees and hedges...we were received warmly by the staff and the regal looking owners...the place is kept immaculately and done up in colonial style with much details...the owner turned out to be from a pedigreed Army family and a celebrated Polo player having played around the world with interesting Polo pictures in the stately Bar...the food was very nice and the rooms very romantically done up...we had a very relaxing getaway from the maddening crowds of Delhi and would.most certainly look forward for another long weekend around Diwali time this year at the same place....A highly recommend place which I give 5 Stars...

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments posted on Trip advisor.

It indeed is a pleasure to note that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is hence preferred by most travelers.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This is a lovely hunting lodge/farm/polo pony homestead, a little tricky to find, in the countryside north east of Jaipur city. It feels much older than it actually is. Lots of photos of polo players, maharajas etc on walls. Lovely dining room, lounge and bar. Rooms excellent. One feels more a guest of a rich family, in their home, than a customer at a hotel. There is no real choice of food, you are offered what the family is having that day. The meals were delicious, and the concept of staying in someone's home rather than a hotel is what makes the experience so much fun. This is a classy, quiet, relaxing place to stay, away from the bustle of Jaipur.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciative comments posted on Trip advisor.

Thank you.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I have read some good reviews at tripadvisor about this Hotel then I decided to stay here,but this Hotel totally opposite that. I was harassed by one of the Hotel staff and his friends especially the Neelesh. In addition, while staying alone at the terrace. He came to see me started touching me and getting too close. A very unpleasant and unsettling experience. I would not recommend this Hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
KHASBAGH, Owner at Khas Bagh, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Hello
I was very shocked and surprised to read of this incident.I am at total loss of words ..... extremely sorry . I wish this was brought to my notice during your stay here. We would have immediately called the police and had him arrested. I would in any case terminate his services from here. Everybody works hard here and because of someone like him it all goes in vain. I’m deeply embarrassed about this incident. Please let me know your name and date that you stayed here. You could also reach me on ransherrathore@yahoo.co.in or call me on +91 9829062392

Once again our deepest apologies
Ransher

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were travelling in India for 24 days staying in a variety of hotels and Havalis. This one probably put all the rest to shame. It is so beautifully appointed and sumptous that it is difficult to even leave the place. Owned by a polo player, it is heavily themed in polo memorabilia. The furniture in the common areas and bar are like something out of an old english mens club. The furniture alone can keep you visually stimulated for hours. We had the priviledge of selcting the Maharadjah's room with a king bed and large space. I was particularly fond of the large bathroom and shower.
The staff here is the absolute best. Very attentive to your every need.
It is very quiet and peaceful and we could have spent a week here. The place just drips of old wealth gone by.
We did have meals here and for around $20 USD you could have a very nice 5 course meal.
This is a great place to stage seeing the Amber Fort from as after all the hustle and bustle you get to come home to a quiet and serene locale.

Room tip: Book a king bed and hope for the Maharajah's room!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

The entire team is thrilled to read your thoughts about the hotel. We are glad that the service was to your satisfaction. I am sure that this will go a long way to keep the Khas bagh team motivated to deliver even higher levels of service than before.

We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit with us.