very good hotel with very helpful & friendly staff. Just 10 mins from the ferry terminal. Rooms are very nice, clean & spacious. Good pool area and excellent poolside restaurant.
Only problem was the oil/tar on the beach, you need to be warned about it, they do supply stuff to clean it off with.
Would return again, we had a very relaxing few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi