“Fabulous”
Review of Haroo+

Haroo+
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Kuah
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Description: Authentic Korean food is freshly served.
Description: Authentic Korean food is freshly served.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went to haroo + for dinner, both the food and service were great. My favourite was the bibimbap - awesome! Super generous serve. We also had a vegetable omelette dish which was great and beef in lettuce leaves. The restaurant is very clean and quite nice inside.. overall, delicious!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A visit with friends, great food and service. Either BBQ or menu service. Hot, fresh and filling. The service is first rate, I would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Roy F
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Delicious and tasty. Atmosphere and seating is comfortable. Quit place to really enjoy your food. taff is very cooperative.

1  Thank Kashif M
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this place... the food here is simply amazing.
We had the Bibimbap, Spicy Seafood Noodles, and Beef Beokum. Just lovely!

1  Thank mha28
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I went together with my girlfriend, btw it is the best Korean food restaurant I ever had, NICE FOOD, nice service

1  Thank Zheng Yi Z