Adya Hotel Langkawi
HIG Hotel(Kuah)
US$45
US$17
Hotel Asia Langkawi(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$24
US$68
US$41
Agoda.com
US$16
Best Seven Inn(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$18
Zeala Asmara Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$25
Street Motel(Kuah)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$15
Agoda.com
US$87
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskuah townswimming poolwelcome drinkconcept hotelno alcoholfreshly baked croissantsnice hotelroti canaifast foodnice viewseafoodshopping mallprayer matbreakfast buffetroom was spaciousrestaurant staffdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

great hotel let us check in 5 hours early after over night travel. good breakfast provided in mornings. If you can taxi driver with the rego "bambee" would recommend him as regular driver. Would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
RAZMIRAHMAT, General Manager at Adya Hotel Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Dear Rachel L,

We would like to thank you for spending your time writing at our TripAdvisor page. It is amazing review to know that you enjoyed the overall stay at our hotel recently.

Once again, on behalf of the management, I am looking forward to welcome you back to Adya Hotel Langkawi for more memorable experience.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Met up with the staff named Mr Maga. Best service ever! A sweet and caring person, even find out one of us having birthday during the day we register the hotel, even surprised us by sending a cake! Well done!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
RAZMIRAHMAT, General Manager at Adya Hotel Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Martin P,

I would like to thank you for spending your time writing at our TripAdvisor page. It is amazing review to know that you enjoyed the overall stay at our hotel recently.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I had the chance to visit Langkawi this December with my wife and we really enjoyed it over there, the hotel was really good and the staff were very friendly and special thanks goes to Maga who guided me to different places we can visit he was really friendly and made me feel as if am staying at my own country. Looking forward to visit the same hotel next vacation

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sarah A,

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

This was a one-nighter stay for me while I visited Langkawi. I secured it at a very good price and was surprised by the very beautiful interior. The decor is Islamically inspired and makes the hotel stand out in the area.

I arrived around 11am - four hours ahead of check-in time (which I already knew). Nevertheless, the hotel staff kindly checked me into my room at no extra charge. This was perfect, because I was tired from a lack of sleep the night before, so I was able to fit in a quick nap.

The room was a decent size, clean and cosy. It had tea making facilities and provided an iron and ironing board. In addition, the room had a prayer mat with the direction to Mecca on the ceiling. I recommend the hotel explore better sound-proofing because I could hear the loud sound of motorbikes zooming pass through the night (even from the 10th floor). Despite this I still managed to get a decent night’s sleep.

The included breakfast is a buffet. The variety of choices was good, but not the best I’ve had. I had an evening meal from the in-house restaurant. It was beef curry and rice, and wasn’t bad. The service was friendly and polite. I was impressed with the staff overall - smiling and courteous.

The hotel has three pools - an external mixed gender, a female only and a children’s pool - all on the second floor. The external pool is set with a pretty background. Towels are provided.

What prevents this hotel getting a full five stars from me is the location. It’s in a quiet area, with not much going on. Also, some of the views in the surrounding area weren’t very pleasing to the eye. However, a short 15-20 taxi ride takes you to the beautiful Pantai Cenang beach town. A few other things that let it down are the “fitness centre” and wi-fi - both pretty unimpressive. The hotel runs a free shuttle service to a local mosque for Friday prayers, which is extremely helpful.

I regret not making my stay in Langkawi a longer one - and I would have stayed in Adya for it. Despite the locality, I really liked the hotel. I am very grateful for the generous early check-in.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Siji M,

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I realy2 like the room premier suite because price and value money for the room imposible. If u find all hotel in langkawi i realy sure u cannot find room and price like adya hotel langkawi. Breakfast lika a king.. staff very respect all client. I garenties if you take this adya hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family