I regrettably stayed here with my girlfriend in September for 4 nights (tried to get a refund they moment we seen the room). Here’s our experience:
1. Extremely rude staff upon arrival. We were forced to pay an additional ‘tax’ although we had already paid this through our booking agent.
2. The place smells like a dirty mop.
3. No plug sockets near the bed.
4. Grey stinking towels.
5. Small pool, the pool floor also seems to be rising.
6. The room is dirty. We could feel dirt on the floor, AC was covered in cobwebs, fridge had stains on it, rust and mould around the room.
7. Broken shower.
8. No English channels on TV.
The only positive I can give this ‘hotel’ is that it is in a decent location. Langkawi itself is kind of boring, very little nightlife. However the Sky Bridge and Underwater World were good experiences. If you’re planning a trip here please save yourself some misery and don’t book this hotel.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking