“Pho”

Orkide Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Jessheim
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

They have recently added the rice noodle soup - Pho - to the menus. I have lived in Vietnam and teach at the National University once a year so I know what a good Pho -noodle soup should taste like. There were nice pieces of thinly sliced beef and meatballs. No fat and grizzly pieces.The rice noodles, something I am addicted to, were delicious - if there had only been more of them! The owner are running an efficient place and there are always a nice smile from the server. Good job - I will return.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Since we found this restaurant my wife and I became regular customers, at least a couple of times a month we visit this place for a chicken curry red/green. The owner will even spice it up at request. The curry is about 140 nok. One can also take-away. Many regular customers also come in just for fellow ship and a coffee. The kitchen is run by folks from asia, maybe that's why the food is tasty.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Good and compleeted Norwegian and Thai food, friendly and servicemindes owners/waiters. Easy conected to Coop OBS.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

This cafe/restaurant serve a curious mix of Asian and Norwegian dishes. It is run by friendly Vietnamese and the service is swift. The Asian food is not that great but adequate for the price. I have yet to try the Norwegian food, for example raspeballer. People can sit here and enjoy their coffee and dessert, grab a lunch dish and people watch. It is comfortable.

Reviewed May 21, 2015

Went to lunch with my wife. Clean and nice Restaurant/Cafe with relaxing music and pleasant staff. My wife had Quesadilla and I had an omelette with salad and bread. With one mineral water total was about 35$.
Food was good and nicely arranged on the plates.