“5 star is not enough”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Ilchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nuova Italia, the authentic Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the picturesque village of Ilchester, in the heart of Somerset. Come and experience the real Italian taste, new for 2014. Pizza, pasta, locally sourced fish and meat, and even specials for the kids. Also we offer the best pure Italian wine, along with local favourites such as beer and cider too. Supporting local business and the community, Nuova Italia is a must for any lover of Italian and world food right on your doorstep. Book your table today!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Come over for lunch. Waitress was lovely and really kids-friendly. My niece loved her.
I'm impressed with quality of food and speed of service. I was surprised to find out I could get a Gluten free meal. Really enjoyed my salmon creamy pasta.We will be coming back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, fantastic food. The prices are amazing as well. Would most definitely recommend it. Food served quickly and presentable

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sunday night & the restaurant was busy - lovely food & great service. Reasonably priced & so friendly

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Superb food and even better service. Got to say the service from all the guys is good but Simona has been consistently great

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I walked in here to check the specials and then checked out the other six places in Ilchester. The waitress said I would return, she was right. No wonder this is rated no 1 in the village. Heaving even on a Monday. I was found a small table by the serving hatch and had a five star Italian eating experience. I felt sad for those that restrict themselves to their take away Pizzas, still I bet they are great too. The choice of wine is mostly Italian and I had a great dry white, flinty Frascati. My meal was sublime Chefs Funghi, a large portabella mushroom in reduced tomato sauce with goats cheese, followed by garlic whole large prawns with courgettes and chillies with a great side salad of rocket, baby tomatoes, olives and shaved parmesan. I thought now is the time to stop but the waiter walked by with a great smelling set of three sticky toffee puddings with dates and Italian vanilla ice cream. I was weak and devoured every bit of it. A great meal for £35 and service, which was great just two of them looking after take aays and 10 to 12 busy tables. Please open a branch in Sussex.