“Surprisingly busy!”

The Rose Revived
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Hadlow
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Country Pub & Carvery. Join us for Lunch or Dinner throughout the week with a regularly changing menu, and tempting specials black board. Carvery is available on Wednesdays and Sundays. Steak night is Thursday Night! We have a great playground for the kids, to compliment the children's healthy menu!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

After a 5 mile cold and windy walk in Hadlow - and having worked up an appetite- we thought we’d try the Rose Revived’s Wednesday lunchtime carvery. The place was incredibly busy and we were lucky to get a table. With a choice of three meats and loads of different veg for £7.50 I guess we shouldn’t have been so surprised. The staff were pretty stretched but overall a good experience- will definitely go back

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent carvery here today with 20 of us. Staff very accommodating and happy to let us take our time. Excellent roast and trimmings; really good value.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I'm not generally a fan of carveries but I went along as my family are. I was so very pleasantly surprised. Turkey, beef and gammon were cooked to perfection and the portions were very generous, plays all the trimmings superb! All this and only £9.50... Get yourselves there and support this local restaurant.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We popped in for the carvery one Wednesday evening and it was great. The service was very good, a good veggie option for me and the food was really good. I really liked the red cabbage dish and the roast potatoes were lovely. I’d definitely recommended making a reservation as it’s not a huge place. We felt it was really good value and a much nicer experience that some other carveries where there are queues and the food areas are messy. Recommended.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came one Saturday evening. We had booked a table for 8 but they were running behind but apogilsed. We had the goats cheese tart to start which was delicious. I had the steak for mains which was cooked perfectly with lovely chips. My friend had the salmon which was also amazing. We shared the sticky toffee pudding which was lovely. Amazing food! Service was good. Nice atmosphere.