“Birthday meal ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Came her with my partner for my birthday. It was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I can't rate this restaurant enough. It was the best meal out I've ever had, hands down. Everything tasted wonderful with perfect seasoning. I loved everything. My partner had the calamari and a pizza, he said it was very good(which is high praise from him); and it was huge portions. I had the prawn starter and the chicken with pancetta,spinach and butternut squash risotto, which came with sides. We also had dessert but I didn't manage to get a picture of that as it looked so good I couldn't wait to eat it, it was delicious. The staff and servers were very attentive, polite and helpful. The restaurant looked lovely with exposed brick walls and nice comfortable seats. The food and drinks were very reasonable priced. We will be returning whenever we get a chance, I will be using any excuse I can to come back.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

amazing restaurant! the food is superb and the staff are fantastic! Definitely try the cocktails too.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely pizzas's to take out, had a cocktail whilst waiting. Good prices, great food and good service!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Went here Tuesday night while staying with family who live near by. Food was really nice and so were the staff. Liked the fact they do 2 cocktails for £10.00 so made the most of them. Our only moan was my partner ordered Halibut with anchovies and after he had finished he said I didn't taste the anchovies to the waitress. She said I will go and check and came back and was told they had forgot to put them in the dish, did he want them now on the side....err no thanks. Think they could have offered a free drink or a little something as a sorry but other then that was worth visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly service and amazing food highly recommended. Lovely atmosphe quick service. Only problem on busy nights hard to get a cab.