“Excellent facility let down by atrocious food”
Review of Out of Bounds

Out of Bounds
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Angmering
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Climb, Bowl, Play and Eat - Out of Bounds has it all! From 12 Brunswick bowling lanes to a Clip n' Climb arena, Out of Bounds has facilities for young children to the biggest children of them all. Our Clip n' Climb arena is only one of nine in the United Kingdom and allows ages 4 and above (height restrictions do apply) to enjoy a variety of challenge elements that have been designed for beginners and to test even the most experienced of climbers. Our Soft Play structure designed by House of Play will give them hours of fun whilst you relax and watch whilst you enjoy a Coastal Coffee drink or Pizza Oven dish all in the comfort of reading today's news with our complimentary newspapers or surfing the web with our complimentary WiFi. Experience the brand new sport that is taking the United Kingdom by storm with our FootGolf course. The concept is simple get a football in the over sized holes in the fewest amount of shots. Visit our website for all our latest offers and deals, we also have some fantastic combination offers at the centre for you to enjoy and make a day of it.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My children and I had a genuinely great time all day. Staff were very very friendly and helpful, facilities were good and clean. We’ll certainly be back.

However - the reasons you can only get 4/5 not a straight 5 is your food. It’s just terrible, like something out of the eighties. No vegetables, no fresh food, deep fried everything, sugar, chocolate, just real unhealthy rubbish. If I can afford to spend £100 to come out for the day, I probably have higher expectations about what me and my children will eat and Out Of Bounds came up really noticeably short there. I’d bring my own food, but of course you have signs everywhere saying I cannot...

Oh and you’d create a more comfortable less stressful environment if you put up sound dampening foam or thick fabric on the roof, just a thought but people would stay for longer and spend more money.

Ben O, Public Relations Manager at Out of Bounds, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you for visiting Out of Bounds and for the positive feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your day with us! We enjoy receiving comments and suggestions on all areas and I will pass your comments on to Coastal Coffee who provide the food and beverage service onsite.

All reviews
"adults and kids"
"all ages"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Went to out of bounds today and it was so great, I would highly recommend. I took my 18 month old and he loved it, it’s really open, child and adult friendly and also really clean! We used the soft play area but the other facilities looked brilliant too. Will definitely be returning, thank you!

Thank you for the kind words! We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and customer service, so it's always great to hear nice words about them. We can't wait to see you again :)

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We went there today for my 2 year old's birthday (not a party just our family of 5). Got a day pass for 3 kids online the night before. Got there in the morning, greeted by nice friendly staff who booked climbing and bowling, kindly scheduled time for us to eat lunch (would have otherwise suffered the hangry wrath of 3!). Released all kids into softplay. After the warm up, took them for a nice climb. Lots of options for climbing, great equipment. Food was surprisingly good, restaurant quality. Also has beer and large selection of sweets/ice cream. Bowling lanes were amazing, can pick which players get bumpers, have bowler ramps for smaller kids. In our way out found out we didn't have to buy day pass for 2 y/o, just a softplay ticket. Nice manager gave a net refund. Kids happy and worn out. Everybody wins. Returning often!

Ben O, Public Relations Manager at Out of Bounds, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Hey Sumana! Thank you so much for all of you kind words. We're really happy that you had a great time with us on Saturday trying out all of the activities. We're glad you had a fantastic experience and enjoyed the selection the food & beverages available. Thanks for the compliments regarding our unique bowling lanes & equipment too. We look forward to having you back next time!

Thanks, Ben.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Was a nice day and some boys at work recommended footgolf. Booked for 3 of us £8.50 adult £6.50 child. Booking online no issues.
Got there 5 minutes early paid £15 deposit for our balls and then just sent on our way. Had to ask where to go. Course was really in bad condition wet most holes filled with water, mud or leaves. Hole number 5 had 2 dead mice in so being vermin I refused to let my son use that hole.
When went to collect deposit back told the guy he stated. ‘he knew and it would be sorted’ no apology appalling customer service.
I’m guessing they’re still decomposing in hold number 5.
Over priced next time it’s the park and goal practice!

Ben O, Public Relations Manager at Out of Bounds, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thank you for the review Heidi, it’s much appreciated. We’re happy to here you had no issues with our online booking system. On the other hand, we're very sorry for your experience of our Footgolf course. As you may already be aware, the adverse weather has majorly contributed to the upkeep of the course over the last couple of weeks and the recent conditions do not reflect it’s usual well-kept state. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, including the customer service you have received. If you would like to discuss this further with us, please e-mail info@oofb.co.uk.