“Filthy filthy dirty place”
Review of Dragon Inn

Dragon Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Minster
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2017

The food was like something out of a tin heated up and the egg fried rice was more like over cooked porridge.real stodgy
The bottle of beer was spilt all over the table by the waiter
Then he spilt one of the main courses which mingled with the beer
What a dump
The toilets were filthy safer not to wash your hands unbelievable places like this exist.
Wake your ideas up Thanet council and get it sorted!!!

2  Thank gerry882

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Always had a good meal here, it's not posh dining but food cooked well and served quickly and very reasonably priced. Toilets could do with a spruce up and clean!

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

popped into resturant friday night for take a way one couple eating in tried to order a pork dish to be told they hadnt got any they had run out. two members of staff hsd a take it or leave it attitude so I did wont be going back. Have dined in this place for last 20 years terrible attitude. surely a run to tescos would have solved the problem

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Love this Chinese. Fabulously friendly staff and lovely tasting food. We have eaten in but usually order take away and its always great.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

On Saturday 9th April I visited this restaurant with my family. The waitress was very polite.There were lots of leaflets on the table advertising the £15.95 all you can eat menu.My husband and myself had to ask for the other menu as we don't eat that much. They said that was fine so long as we didn't share? We assured them we wouldn't. Anyway we ordered and really enjoyed my food. I felt sorry for my sister who ordered an all you can eat . She had never done this before( she only ate the starter and was then full), so it was quite expensive for her. Everyone else enjoyed their meals and the waitress was so patient!( I have a particularly fussy relation).
Apart from the dirty toilets ( there were plenty of cleaning products around so no excuse really) it was a nice experience.

1  Thank tabatha17