“LOVELY FOOD”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2017

best chinese restaurant ive been to. we go on eat what you like for set amount good family night out

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We often order food to be delivered. The food is pretty good. Very disappointed in tonight's service however. We ordered our family meal at 6.30 and were told 30-45 minutes. And hour and a half later no food. I called to just check they hadn't forgotten us. I understand weekends are busy for them and I am a patient person. I was reassured it was on its way. Had hour later again no food. Another call. Yes yes it's definitely left the building! Another tummy rumbling half hour later no food. Another call. Anyway to cut to the chase we were told it was in its way several times until the last call to be told it hadn't been prepared yet. Hence disappointment in service. Forget us once, ok. Twice, three times, four times, not okay. Four grumpy, hungry, tired, ex-customers of The Dragon Inn.

2  Thank Jooleyannandsmg
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Wether with friends or alone this is my usual place to order Chinese from, never disappoints. I love egg fried rice and BBQ ribs.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

We normally order from the other Chinese restaurant in Minster, but this time we thought we would change it up. Are we pleased we did.... it was the best Chinese we have had in a long while. Delivery was in good time and food turned up hot. Pancakes were nice and crispy as sometimes they can be soggy, duck pancakes also brilliant. Will try eating in next time, but lovely takeaway had!

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I now use the Dragon for all of my Chinese takeaways having been converted when I visited the restaurant attached.
Food is always ready on time and of a great standard. Would highly recommend to anyone