All reviews sausage across the road beans croissants free breakfast sofa bed convenient location art deco building plenty of parking prospect inn the air conditioning good nights sleep stayed here for nights reception staff petrol station short stay lick of paint
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Was booked in here for work reasons 10 nights all looks very nice easy pleasant parking staff seem very nice helpful too booked myself in easy went to my room downstairs easy to get to open the door very clean fresh smelling crisp white bed sheets all nice tidy and clean bathroom clean powerful shower too all in all looking forward to my stay. Went to brekky after a good nights sleep buffet brekky with plenty of warm and cold food options all set out nice different coffees different flavoured teas everyone would find something they liked. The only few issues was night time food on the mon night had a burger which was nice all very ping type meals but ok for free (or work paid) just a couple of the meals not cooked properly please be aware still frozen lamb and raw chicken but I’m still here to tell the tale all in all nice clean pleasant stay with pleasant staff and clean rooms thank you very much would stay again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
David O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Roger B
I hope your work sends you our way again.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

We had three days in this very nice hotel this week. The staff were excellent extremely friendly, especially Jodie on reception and the breakfasts, which were included in the room rate, were terrific!! We were originally booked into the Premier opposite but after a bad experience with them in Margate we changed to Holiday Inn Express. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor, walk in shower and terrific!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allanna5

Dear Allanna5
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I will pass this on to Jodi.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Wow I paid £44 for a Sunday night stay here as had an important meeting on the Monday. I expected little for such a price tag. In many ways it’s a typical express/ budget format but it has super friendly staff, it’s spotlessly clean and I had 9 hours sleep! Breakfast was really good too, and included.
A really good stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
David O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Darren
thank you for your lovely review.
I am glad you felt we prepared you for your meeting.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

A great Holiday Inn Express. Lovely friendly staff that welcome you back like an old friend. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable rooms and bed. A lovely free breakfast.........And just check out that stunning Art Deco Building!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank simonblonde2017
David O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2018

Dear simonblonde2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with IHG and Trip Advisor.
Please say hi next time you stay.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Family of four stayed here nice friendly staff, rooms have everything you need for a nights stay, breakfast was nice and lots to chose from.
My only complaint would be the main bed small double very bouncy so woke every time my husband moved felt like I was sleeping on a bouncy castle. That would be my only complaint. We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
David O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, Ramsgate - Minster, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Beth275
Thank you for your feedback. we all look forward to seeing you and your family again