“Great food again, fantastic service”
Review of Kushi

Kushi
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Kushi Indian Restaurant & Takeaway, proud to be serving the local community of Chafford Hundred, Grays. Grays only BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL policy Indian Restaurant, we provide soft drinks and glasses (No Corkage Charge). Free delivery within 3 miles on orders over £12 Reservations via telephone or Facebook Group Page: Kushi Indian Restaurant Chafford Hundred
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to kushi in chafford hundred since it opened and have always been welcomed, accommodated and so impressed with the flavours in the food and the service they always supply.

2  Thank cleverdon33

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I've been eating in kushi for sometime now, the waiters cant do enough and the food is superb. Having grown up around curry in the east end of London id say kushi chafford is as good as it gets. Lamb chops, lamb korai, its unreal.

Always welcoming

2  Thank jamie b
KUSHIGROUP, General Manager at Kushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Hi Jamie

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to branch out and try a different restaurant as appose to our regular. Amazingly it was the best idea ever!! The service was impeccable the food was very delicious, the potions were generous too.
Good value for money

Will definitely be ordering again!

1  Thank Jayshola85
KUSHIGROUP, Manager at Kushi, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Jayshola85

thank you both for the excellent review, sometimes it can be hard to move away from a place you use regularly however rest assured the Menu Kushi provides is not of your average curry house.

See you soon

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great food, always fresh and hot. The staff are lovely. We visit the restaurant regularly and I would recommend it. The prices are reasonable and you can take along your own alcohol.

1  Thank Natalie B
Reviewed July 19, 2018

My review is based around takeouts rather than eating in. There aren't any genuine authentic Indian tasting food in my area so Kushi has generally been suffice (though it's not the only location i use). I've been using the takeaway service for almost one year mainly for two reasons; convenience as local to me and secondly the order is generally quick.

I've previously avoided saying anything on TA, but felt compelled to so following a recent order. Despite being a frequent customer (sometimes 2-3 times a week), i rarely recieve a thank you. I visit, I pay, and I leave....

Many other resturants in the area (not closely located as Kushi), always provide a little extra e.g. a popadum or two, some dips as well. Have I ever received from Kushi - NO!!!

On occasion i have a small order (<£10), yet the staff want over £10 custom before accepting a credit card, even when most my orders normally average >£12.

The major plus i will give Kushi is something for eat in diners in that you are allowed to bring your own alcohol to the resturant, which other local locations do not permit. I've never used this policy as do not dine in.

KUSHIGROUP, Manager at Kushi, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Zenzar123

Firstly thank you for your comments regarding the authenticity of our cuisine. Our chefs go to great lengths to make sure we create a home cooked curry.

Our apologies regarding not making conversation, regardless of being a customer for one day or frequent user a thank you is not hard.

Unfortunately we do not provide any complementary poppadoms or dips purely because unlike other restaurants we only sell food witht he added bonus of allowing our customers to bring their own alcohol so we simply can not afford to give away food.

Our card operator charges us fees for every transaction which is beyond our control so it doesn't make it feasible to accept card for small amounts, our apologies.

Do give us a try dining in for a different experience than the takeaway experience. Thali Mondays are a great way to try our menu.

We hope to see you soon and thank you for the review