All reviews luton airport st albans lovely hotel buffet style flights of stairs executive room birthday party evening meal afternoon tea would stay again wedding reception stayed one night scones plenty of parking lovely room following morning good nights sleep
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

...We stayed here the night before our flight from Luton airport.
Easy to get to and very nice hotel.
The rooms was great, very comfortable, quiet and nicely decorated.
We had a drink in the bar and the service was great.
Breakfast the next morning was buffet style and was very tasty.
Check in and check out were very quick and all staff were very friendly.
The drive from the hotel to airport is about 10mins and a simple route.
Would stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ManagementAtAP, Manager at Aubrey Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your very positive review of Aubrey Park Hotel.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night after visiting Harry Potter. The hotel is well located for that and is not far from the M1. We had a warm welcome from reception and a got a quiet room. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed. The bathroom door needs some attention at the bottom of the door where it looked damaged. Breakfast was great, really nice though could you put two knives out per place setting? I saw a number of people taking knives off tables for spreading butter because they had used their knife for something else which explained why we had no knives.

The hotel is dog friendly and the only negative was finding a dog poo on the carpet near our room. Reception had it cleared up quickly but it did make me wonder why the dogs owner had not

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your positive review of Aubrey Park Hotel.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Came down to stay one night before going to the Harry Potter Studios

Upgraded to a suite - room 190 which was on the rear of the hotel - actually closer to the M1

Really quiet room with no road noise

A fantastic room very clean and tidy with virtually no mild in the bathroom

Well presented and spacious

Did not eat evening meal here but breakfast was adequate

Recommended - would stay again no hessitation

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your very positive review of Aubrey Park Hotel.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

When we go back to stay in Hemel,my wife and I more often than not stay in a Travelodge or Premier Inn
But as it was for Mothers day and 2 Birthdays we decided to return to the Aubrey Park Hotel as it is a hotel that brings back good memories for us both.
We had a good deal for One nights stay including breakfast.
On returning we at once saw that the place has some new building work added,a wedding/conference centre has been added.
The interior is still the same as it ever was and the bedrooms and bathroom is large and adequate for your needs.
But alas it is now looking a bit tired and unloved,bit sad to see.

But overall a good stay
Breakfast was great and free
Meals from bar and restaurant expensive
Plenty of tea and coffee in room
Some rooms noisy from the M1 motorway which runs past the hotel

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank poolehornet

Thank you so much for your mostly positive review of Aubrey Park Hotel.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We strive on an ongoing basis to upgrade the facilities and refresh the decor of the hotel. We are glad you liked the look of our new event space at the hotel.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Our family of six adults and three children had afternoon tea at the Aubrey today ,and I must say what a wonderful experience it was. The staff were attentive without being intrusive, and made us feel very comfortable.
The food was fresh , tasty and well presented, and plentiful. We were especially impressed with the fact that the children were not treated as an after thought ,but had a special tea set out beautifully on separate dishes just for them , and we applaud who ever made the decision to provide their tea this way .
As a family we have had afternoon tea at many places ,but I must say that this has been by far our best experience to date.,and we will most certainly be back .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ManagementAtAP, Manager at Aubrey Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you for your very positive review Jean.
I hope you have received the e-mail I sent you earlier today !