All reviews luton airport st albans lovely hotel buffet style flights of stairs executive room birthday party evening meal afternoon tea would stay again wedding reception stayed one night scones plenty of parking lovely room following morning good nights sleep
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed on our way south on Groupon deal DBB.
Hotel is very 60/70's but clean and well equipped.
Dinner was excellent and staff in all areas professional and friendly.
Maya in particular went out of her way to be helpful to us at dinner and breakfast. When my wife asked a question about the sauce accompanying her sea bass the chef appeared to explain how it was made....great service.
Breakfast was good quality and varied.
Rooms are comfortable and our room 128 had very little noise from M1.
Definitely on our list of places we would revisit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagementAtAP, Manager at Aubrey Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of Aubrey Park Hotel.
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

The reception staff were very helpful. We had room 255 which was at the very back of the hotel. We did get used to the very long walk. However on the first night we had planned to watch a programme only to find the television wasn’t tuned in properly, a lady on reception came immediately and tried to sort it . She wasn’t able to but tried to get hold of the maintenance man who was unavailable. She offered to change rooms for us but we had unpacked our clothes and were tired from our journey, There was no air conditioning in this room and the security window tag was broken . Although this room was second floor we didn’t feel able to leave a window open as we felt quite vulnerable. We went to breakfast around 9.30 and no other guests in the dining room. The cooked breakfast was cold and the fried eggs were well plasticised. The cold buffet, however, was fine. The second Morning of our stay I had a shower only to find there were no towels. We had hung them up the previous day so there was no need for them to be removed. I had to whip the sheet off the bed whilst my husband called reception for towels.A very kind waitress did make us poached eggs on the second day for breakfast which was lovely. On both days staff were arranging the dining room for lunch around us....I can’t say we had an enjoyable stay and considering this was an upgraded buy a gift voucher it felt like we were second rate .

Reviewed April 24, 2018

We attended a wedding here at the beginning of April, The venue is set in beautiful surroundings and looks very clean and tidy, there was a great area set aside for the guests to have pre drinks as people arrive with reasonable prices.
The wedding its-self was run smoothly and the room was simple but perfectly suitable.
The food supplied by the hotel was whole sum and tasty as was breakfast the next morning which was a help your self buffet style with tea and coffee bought to you.
Are hotel room was sadly a little dated and needed a coat of paint, we had asked for a family room with a travel cot , the room wasn't huge and had to ring reception to ask for the Cot, but once we returned that evening it was erected ready to go.
Ideally situated between Redbourn and Hemel hempsted , 4 miles from M1 and close to M25 so great travel links.
All in all would recommend this hotel for overnight stays or your wedding venue .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jaltria,

Reviewed April 17, 2018

I stayed at this hotel on a short 2 day trip with a local coach tour operator. The hotel has a welcoming and well planted border to the drive and part of the buildings is a traditional building. The staff were very friendly and efficient, and we were given our room keys quickly. The rooms were very clean, modern and contained en-suite up to date fittings. A well appointed tea/coffee tray was provided including biscuits! TV with many channels, and a very comfy bed. Dinner was buffet and with several courses to choose, and coffee provided. Breakfast was similar, in buffet style, nicely cooked and with everything a traveller might want to start the day. I slept like a log in a very comfortable bed! I would definitely use this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Great location however do need a car to get anywhere though as well as the staff provide excellent and friendly service. Rooms are clean, modern and well decorated. Exterior is also well managed with nice gardens.

Dear Kyan,