All reviews golden pot breakfast was delicious visiting the area full english friendly hosts b bs shower room night stay family room nice room month old son high quality food comfortable bed few minutes walk private house wonderful stay feel so welcome
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in quite few hotels/b&bs so well travelled. The room was great, (room 11), shower, bathroom etc really 5 star with super comfy bed. Hosts were lovely and really helpful. We ate at The Golden Pot, food was absolutely delicious. All in all a nice getaway - it was only for one night to have a break from kids. Sadly the local nature reserve all closed, but great antique centres nearby. Would absolutely recommend if have stay in Eversley.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Askmolly
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I booked this as somewhere to stay for a friend’s wedding.
I booked it due to the excellent trip advisor reviews. They were very obliging and allowed us to check in early (for a fee) in order to get changed. The room was very clean although the bathroom fan didn’t work and the overhead shower was a ‘piddler’.
It was nice to be given some unusual breakfast options - (basque) although the scrambled eggs were very dry.
I would agree that the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Slightly incongruous place neither a B and B or hotel but perfectly ok.
Just the job.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna H
thekingsleyateversle, Owner at The Kingsley at Eversley, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Our eggs dishes are all cooked to order. No congealed mass on a hot plate, yuk!
So we respond to individual requests, moist, dry, however you want them - but we need to be told!
Incongruous? Different and proud of it.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was absolutely fantastic! The house is so charming and cozy, and Peter is the soul of this quiet and warm place. The room was all new desing , very confortable and so clean, full of light with beatiful views of the snow in the olive tree. The house has a fantastic bar with all kind of music to listen, many kinds of local beers, and a full branch of local food! Also a paradise for basque food lovers, as Peter is a expert cooker who loved many years in Donosti, as well as Italy, Creta island etc. I really recommend this lovely place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I will definitely will stay at this charming hotel in Eversley near Farnborough and Wokingham again. I enjoyed the personalized service that made me feel very welcome. It is important to call if you are checking in later than planned, but Lourdes is available within moments to either let you in or help with anything you may need.
The room was perfectly clean, comfortable, and warm. I had a luxury room with a free standing bathtub, comfortable queen bed, and a small sitting area.
Breakfast is quite lovely with a variety of fresh fruits, coffee, and juices. There is an option for three types of hot breakfast (definitely worth it!) I would definitely recommend making time for it. If you’re a tea drinker, bring some of your own because there’s only earl grey.
Personal service, comfortable room, and great people!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
thekingsleyateversle, Owner at The Kingsley at Eversley, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Alisha,
Your comments are much appreciated and mean a lot. Great photos too.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

This hotel is a delight. It is very homely, and the welcome is very warm.

The food is delicious, and the cooked breakfast was a treat, with very good ingredients cooked well. My wife raved mad about how she had had the best fried eggs in the UK and the best mushrooms ever. Later it was explained the chef had used olive oil, but the quality of the cooking was truly wonderful, and not just because of the use of olive oil. We had a small well behaved dog with us who received lots of love and attention We forgot some items when we left and Peter was wonderful and posted them to us. Thank you all, this was a lovey stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MikeH99999
Peter O, Owner at The Kingsley at Eversley, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

I love your feedback on our eggs! I'll pass it on to our supplier. The eggs are free-range and local. Obrigado!