“Michael D ”

Fed and Watered
Ranked #22 of 28 Restaurants in Aldergrove
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Belfast International Airport. We serve tea and barista style coffees all day long. Our bar serves a great range or beer, ales, wines and cocktails.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Second time I have a bad experience at this restaurant Never again

First time I ordered and paid for a breakfast that they had forgot to order with kitchen and waited 20m on the annoying buzzer to sound Staff made no apology for the fact that something had gone wrong with the order Had to ask for my money back

Second time I had previously purchased a bottle of water at nearby WH Smith and ordered a breakfast They questioned whether the bottle of water was picked up from their display counter
Breakfast consisted of previously cooked and reheated bacon and sausages that was burnt to a cinder Black Pudding was that hard I could not cut it with my knife
Just Terrible

1  Thank Michael D
GMFedwatered, General Manager at Fed and Watered, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Hello Michael,

I am sorry to hear of your experience. If you could email me at bia@mountcharles.com to discuss this matter further.

Regards

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I enjoyed a freshly cooked full breakfast before flying out to Portugal. The food was lovely and the staff polite and professional. Just what you want at the airport.

GMFedwatered, General Manager at Fed and Watered, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hello

Thank you for your comments regards your recent visit.

I shall pass these comments on to the team.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Popped into this establishment when my flight was delayed. The service at the food counter was fast but not welcoming and slightly rude unfortunately. I ordered the curry price at over £9.00 which was ready within 10 minutes. However the food quality was very poor, it was luke warm, had a powdery texture and was served with a popadom that had pools of oil laying on it. Photo attached.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I agree with all the comments of those who found this eateries to be appalling. It is a poor showcase of what Northern Island has to offer and whilst I am not a favourite of the Ulster Fry their representation in the form of an Ulster Grill is a travesty at the exhorbitant £8.95. One slice of brown toast sets you back £1.15 (the price of two loaves) and some scrambled egg on toast £5.25 (ingredient cost probably no more than 25p). But this licensed-to-print-money outlet won't care a jot about criticism there will be sufficient foot fall hungry enough to support them but at least some will be warned through TripAdvisor.

4  Thank timeagain
GMFedwatered, General Manager at Fed and Watered, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank your for your recent comments.

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with the pricing of some of our breakfast items.

We review our pricing against our competitors within the airport and the high street and we believe that we are very competitive. Costs may not be as low as you think as we only use fresh local products such as our sausages from a local butcher close by (who makes them especially for us) as well as having to pay our staff, over heads and other costs associated with running a business in an airport.

At Fed & Watered we care greatly about our customer and welcome all feedback which will help us improve our business.

Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Good for airport self-service restaurant and bar. Tables were cleared regularly and staff friendly.
Meals are ordered from the counter and you are given a buzzer that sounds to tell you that it is ready for collection. Limited menu for main meals, with the usual suspects: curry, fish and chips, pasta or burger etc. But the prices are OK for an airport and meals reasonable quality.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent visit.

Watch out for a new menu coming soon with something different.

Reagrds