“Lovely! ”

Roundel, Flaming Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Roundel is famous for flame-grilled food and sizzling skillets. All of our steaks are 28 days matured and there's nowhere better to get a pint when the football's on! We offer a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, unbeatable value and a great place to meet up with family, enjoy a pint after work with friends, catch up with the girls over a glass of wine, or just sit back and relax at the weekend.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Another great quality meal at this great local boozer!
Great prices, great quality food, friendly staff... Whats not too like?

general m, Manager at Roundel, Flaming Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

hi tony thanks for the positive feedback great to hear you had a great visit we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Was absolutely terrible carrots were hard,the mash was disgusting and the yorkshire puddings burnt all three of them . I was very disappointed in the lunch .

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

hi Davey

we are sorry to hear that your visit was not up to expectation on this occasion I will pass on your comments to the team our menu is changing on April 17th and we do hope you would try us again thanks for feeding back your comments without them we cannot improve in our quality and service

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Best stake by far in this area !
Rump stake and rib eye off the mon-Thurs menu excellent value for money, service good timeing spot on tasty well presented food and drinks will be back ....

general m, General Manager at Roundel, Flaming Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

thanks for the great feedback we hope to welcome you again soon

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been here for a long time even though it’s fairly local to us, partly because we’re vegetarians and I generally struggle with the smell from the grill of cooking meat. However we were stuck for somewhere to go so we went with the option of if all else failed we’d have a pint and a bag of crisps. Given it was Friday evening, all the restaurants locally were very busy we didn’t have high hopes. Pleasantly surprised though, we found a quiet corner in the back of the pub and there were a couple of vegetarian meal choices. In the end though we plumped for a mix of side dishes and starters that we could share and pick from. We really enjoyed this as something of a change.
Although it won’t be a regular haunt it will be something we’ll try again. Good value, quick service can’t complain.

thanks for the great feedback chrisKH63 we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Thought I d pop in after the refurb as it’s my local . Menu changed it’s ok but not amazing . If your trying to be healthy don’t look here . Better menu needed . Disappointed with the food n coleslaw served is awful cheap n nasty surly a chef can make up a home made one not hard ?
I had my daughter with me who is 12 but there was too many screaming kids ! I came to relax after working with Kids all day only to think I was still at work I know it’s not the pubs fault just a bit annoying.
Food quality changed every time I
Go here one time ok next awful keep it consistent could be a goldmine .

Never had a problem with staff they ve always been lovely can’t do enough for you

hi there
thanks food the feedback I will definately pass on your comments to the team and our menu changes on april 17th if you would like to pop in and see some great new and exciting dishes we hope to see you again