Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed here for nightshot tubminute walkdressing roomsister sitewelcome hampersuperb lodgecomfiest i've ever sleptan asseton arrivalmid waleslocal villagecentral heatingtoilet and shower blocklook no furtherlovely touchstunning location
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Booked a cosy caravan in October 2017 for a 4 night stay in May 2018 through Hoseasons for a 60th birthday celebration with my elderly mother. In January 2018, caravans had disappeared from website,so rang Maesmawr Farm resort direct. I was told that although the caravans were no longer available, anyone who had already booked would be allocated alternative accommodation on the site. Rang Hoseasons on 23rd Feb 2018 to pay balance, only to be told that as caravans were no longer available my booking at Maesmawr had been cancelled as they were not allocating alternative accommodation. So thank you Maesmawr Farm Resort for ruining my special celebration break.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank anitaclarke
Management response:Responded March 6, 2018

Dear Anita, we are so sorry to learn of your disappointment regarding the cancellation of your booking; we do appreciate that this was a special family occasion, which of course, you were planning for and looking forward to. As your holiday was booked through Hoseasons and the cancellation provided directly through them, we unfortunately did not have the opportunity to discuss this with you directly and potentially, find a suitable solution for you. If you would like to contact us either by telephone on 01686 688011 or email enquiries@maesmawrfarm.co.uk then we do hope that together we can find a happy outcome! Very best wishes, Maesmawr Farm Resort team.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We came to see Maesmawr Farm in Oct/Nov 2017. WOW amazing. Pam and Shannon looked after us so well we knew we wanted this place to be our second home. We took over ownership of our caravan on 21st December. Just love it. The site is so beautifully laid out and kept to a very high standard. We have stayed in many camp sites over the years but nothing like this. The staff Pam, Sue, Mike and Shannon are wonderful and so helpful. Not forgetting Carol and Emma. Paradise. Thank you to everyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded February 10, 2018

Thank You Linda for your lovely review of Maesmawr Farm Resort.

It is always so heart warming to know that when people visit us they are made welcome and are looked after by our dedicated team so well that they would like to stay and buy their second home here . We are proud to welcome you as a new holiday home owner to our resort, and your comments are much appreciated by all of the team. May you continue to enjoy our high standards for years to come as we continue to develop and maintain the resort to 5 star quality for you to be a part of.
We look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Many Thanks

Pam

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I have come away for the weekend with friends for my 30th Birthday and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the service we have received. When we arrived the lady showed us around and made sure we knew how to use the hot tub. They provided a lovely hamper which consisted of Mince Pies, crisps, flapjacks, galaxy chocolate, chocolate Santa’s, Pringles and more. Tea and coffee and welshcakes. When we arrived my friend mentioned that we had come away for my 30th and the following day we had a knock on the door from a lady bringing a card (even a specific 30th card) and a bottle of prosecco! My friend is currently cooking a Sunday roast and realised we don’t have salt, a quick call to reception and within 10 mins the warden, who is the loveliest man is at the door with salt.

The lodge itself is beautiful, clean and modern and it made it feel even more special with the Christmas tree up.

We have stayed in many places in the past but this is by far the best service we have ever received. So personal. It’s run by a small family and they really pay attention to detail!

We would 100% recommend this place! We’ve loved our stay and can’t wait to return in the future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura A
Management response:Responded February 10, 2018

Thank You Laura for the lovely review of your stay at Maesmawr Farm Resort.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our dedicated team do appreciate your great comments as they do strive to offer our guests the finest service in our quality Lodges. We do hope that we will see you all again in the near future where once again we will be able to provide you with an experience not to be forgotten, here at Maesmawr Farm Resort.

Pam

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Me, my partner and our two dogs stayed here for 4 nights at the end of November. Upon arrival, we were pleasantly surprised by how cosy, modern and nicely decorated the interior of the lodge was. We have stayed at various places in mid-Wales (our favourite place!) and this lodge was by far the best.

There was a welcome pack that we were not expecting, a lovely surprise! The kitchen was generously kitted out, and we loved how the kitchen/diner/lounge was one big open space that meant we could chat and watch television whilst cooking. Also, the bed was the comfiest I've ever slept in, I slept like a baby all week! The lodge was spotlessly clean and it was a pleasure to relax and not have to do our own cleaning for a few days.

Our dogs enjoyed their stay too - there are plenty of lovely places to walk them in the surrounding fields/villages etc. Caerwys is the nearest village, a 10 minute walk away, and is quaint but nice. We naturally had to stop off at the pub to warm up!! Locals are all very welcoming, and we enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.

The staff at Maesmawr farm were very friendly and helpful. When we got home (4 hours away) we realised we had accidentally threw away some of our belongings in the communal bins! A quick phone call later and the lovely lady in reception had kindly posted them to us. Thank you so much for a pleasant stay and we will most certainly be back soon :)

Penny & Billy

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Penny D
Mark W, Owner at Maesmawr Farm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We are all so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us on resort and in the wider locality. Hope we get to see you all again soon!

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband, sister & brother in law stayed in lodge no:20 on a 3 night break Fri-Mon. As we required 2 double rooms I called hoseasons & booked over the telephone. Upon arrival we were taken to our lodge by a lovely young lady, who was very helpful. The twin room was indeed made up as a super king size. The lodges are amazing! They are new for 2017 & the owners have gone for high end spec, from integrated appliances to a welcome bowl of popcorn, chocolate & marshmallows & much more (what a lovely touch). The beds are amongst one of the comfiest I've ever slept in (with a bad back that's saying something). The main king size room was very spacious, however what a lovey surprise to walk through a doorway into a dressing room! Yes I did say separate dressing room, which then led into a ensuite shower, sink & toilet. There is also a family bathroom with a bath & overhead shower, sink & toilet. The setting of this park is truly gorgeous a full 360 view of the beautiful Welsh hills. For those that don't like to drive the village of Caersws is a 10 minute walk away (although there is not much there to be honest). We went to Aberystwyth on one day & Devils bridge/ the Vale of Rheidol steam train the following day. Both are well worth a visit. I spoke to a wonderful gentleman as we were leaving, which I believe is the owner, & just pointed out that although Wi-Fi is provided, the signal is too poor to log into it. The only other recommendation would be, as they are aiming for high spec, to put some towelling bath robes in the lodges. He agreed that this was a reasonable recommendation. All in all we have had a great time in a beautiful lodge surrounded by the most breathtaking countryside. Thank you Maesmawr farm I hope to see you again. Tracy Dickens

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark W, Owner at Maesmawr Farm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thanks for a great review! We are so pleased that our accommodation exceeded your expectations and also welcome your constructive feedback. It was indeed myself you spoke to when checking out and we are already underway with providing robes for 2018! We have also identified a fault that was affecting our Wifi system, causing it to effectively run at a fraction of it's strength. Sorry that you experienced these teething troubles, as I explained the system is new and we had a few creases to iron out! Really hope we see you again next year and many times more in the future.