All reviews excellent hotel walking distance small hotel sandy beach shops and restaurants flowers maria ragusa host transported towns description september
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I spent 3 days in the La Moresca and really enjoyed my stay. I was well treated and really appreciated that the manager and the receptionist spoke perfect German and printed any information that I needed. The hotel is perfectly located as the beach and the centre is in walking distance. I hope to be there again soon. Thank you very much for everything!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were actually in Marina Di Ragusa last September, so apologies for the delayed response. We stayed for 5 nights with friends and found the staff most helpful - especially the manger/owner, whose name I have forgotten but who was full of useful information, even giving us the name of a lovely restaurant in Syracuse were we went after Ragusa. As a base for touring the area Marina Di Ragusa could not be beat and the breakfast at the hotel was spot on with fresh pastries, cheese, meats and fruit every day. The room was small but perfectly formed and the shower was hot and powerful - as it should be. My only moan would be the price, it was quite expensive, but as they say - you get what you pay for!

Room Tip: The rooms are off of a courtyard so I do not think that it matters which you go for, although anyone who has problem walking might want to be in the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Any place that calls itself "House of Charm" is setting the bar pretty high, but they're right - this is an incredibly charming small hotel, featuring stunning decor, comfortable rooms, gorgeous flora and an owner who was simply wonderful. We hated to leave after our stay, and would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a delightful little hotel in a charming street in Marina Di Ragusa. Although it doesn't enjoy a sea view it is a lovely hotel on a quiet street and about a five minute walk from the sea and swimming beaches, shops and restaurants. The hotel is simply furnished and very comfortable, suited to the climate by having tiled floors. There are several rooms around and above a courtyard where my group was accommodated. It was really good being close enough to call on each other and arrange a walk to the sea, restaurants etc. and yet quite private enough. I travelled as a single and my accommodation was totally adequate with every need covered. The interior courtyard is planted with bougainvilleas and other tropical plants. The staff are very friendly and attentive and the breakfast is most adequate. It's possible to take breakfast in the courtyard outside the breakfast room.

Room Tip: I suggest asking for a room on or above the courtyard where you will be away from the road and any road noises - our group leaders had a room with a window on the road and they were disturbed by a noisy motor bike late one night, whereas the rest of us didn't hear it at all. All rooms have outside windows and air conditioning.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Very clean and comfortable boutique hotel but we thought the price at 280 euros per night was a bit too expensive for the location. Maria was very helpful with restaurant bookings and directions. Parking is on the street and you will very lucky to get an empty spot near the hotel. The watermelon was so good that we could have had just that for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple