Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$140
Orbitz.comUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
TripadvisorUS$140
FindHotel
Prestigia.com
All reviews rhum punch new building customer service front desk staff felt safe roger gingerbread pierre doorman country
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019

Kinam is a wonderful place to stay if you are looking for peace and great service.I was there for 7 days and i enjoyed every single day. I want to say thank you the housekeeping staff, the chef who put his heart on every dish and the front desk. You guys are the real MPV . Thank you .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
gmnba2017, General Manager at Kinam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Hello Rams,

We are so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that our staff provided a great service.
Our goal is to make each of our guest feel at home in a safe and peaceful environment.
Thank you for providing your feedbacks and we certainly hope to welcome you again soon to the Kinam HOTEL.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I stayed for 2 days at the kinam, I loved it great breakfast with pumpkin soup my favorite.
The front desk team provides outstanding personalized service with easy check in and check out Noel and miss Pierre are friendly. I'll definitely recommend kinam Hotel

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank Joseph L. P

Good afternoon M Pierre,

We are very grateful for your review. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and that our team provided you with excellent service. We thrive to provide the best and we are always happy to hear this from our clients.

We hope to welcome you very soon to the Kinam HOTEL

General manager

Reviewed August 8, 2019

My name is Christella, after 15 years I decded to go back to my country in Haiti and i chose Kinam Hotel, woww it was the best choice, i met Legal, Woobens and Westerlie Pierre those 3 people were amazing with me they made me beyond happy also the staff were great very attentive, the services is on point, the property is clean, the room very comfy at Kinam hotel you feel like home, i highly recommended Kinam hotel. I will be back with my family next year for sure.

Room tip: I love the breakfast, fresh fruits every morning

Hello Christella,

What a great pleasure it was to have you at the Kinam Hotel. We are so delighted to read your review and knowing that you have rated us “ Best HOTEL in Haiti “. Owe thrive to provide the best services and to make our guests feel at home. We have shared your comments with our staff members who are expressing gratitude for your amazing review.

We look foward welcoming you soon to your home.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Kinam Hotel is a magical place where everything is simply beautiful and amazing. Stayed there to attend a family member´s wedding and everything was just perfect! The catering team was very efficient from planning the wedding to delivering the great service. we stayed in one of the suites and it was perfect for us and our 3 year old boy. We cannot thank the Kinam´´s staff enough for being so helpful and professional. We will be back soon. LOVE YOU ALL!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Jamie for choosing to stay with us. We are so glad that you were happy with your stay and that our catering department has done a good job. We are very grateful for your review.
Our goal is to make each and every client satisfied to the maximum, when we meet those expectations we feel that we have accomplished our mission.

We hope to welcome you soon to the Kinam HOTEL

Reviewed July 30, 2019

I felt welcomed by every member of the staff from start to finish.My stay was amazing ,the room was clean and comfortable.The property kept clean and managed safely. From the front desk NOEL WOOBENS went out of his way to handle any questions or requests with a passion,He was very helpful.Every member of staff were well trained.That was my third stay there and already i'm planning my next stay.The customer services was excellent! Thank you so much WOOBENS great guy always smiling and willing to help.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.Make sure you ask for Woobens he will make your stay fantastic starting with a nice welcome drink.

Dear Jude,

We thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay from start to finish. We do thrive to bring the best to our customers and when we achieve this we are delighted.

We are looking foward welcoming you soon to Kinam HOTEL