Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
CheapTicketsUS$80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We stayed at the Pavillion Des Reception for 4 nights (3 this trip, 1 night the other). We could not be happier with the accommodations.

The hotel is beautiful and clean. The bar and food is very good, they have a nice restaurant on site. Outdoor swimming pool. Free breakfast in the morning.

Our room was great. We had three large beds, a flatscreen TV with all the channels. If we asked for extra towels they brought them up. They even gave us breakfast in bed on our final night. The rooms had A/C, which was SO nice in the hot summer Haiti sun.

Finally, the staff is wonderful. They have a driver named Felix who will take you to and from the airport for free (call ahead and schedule an appointment). Jorge speaks great English and is very helpful.

I can't recommend this hotel enough. 10 out of 10.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank knuteo
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Great customer service and comfortable rooms. I'm glad I was able to find this gem that felt like home. Internet worked really well and i enjoyed the food and pool.
And so close to a great pizza place Kaden's Plus which had great wings.
would definetly recommend

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Staying at this hotel was truly a joy. The staff was super friendly and helpful. There was A/C and internet access, something I was happily surprised by. It was also very nice that the hotel had a pool considering its located in the middle of the city. The hotel was very well protected with guards and a gate and as a result, I felt safe and relaxed during my stay there. The staff was also helpful in giving suggestions of tourist sites that I could visit. In particular the owner of the hotel, Madame Jocelyne Petit, and her business partner, Madame Linda, payed extra attention to see if I was ok and comfortable at the hotel, which I really appreciated. In all my time spent at the hotel was pleasant and joyful. The food was great, the service was superb, and I truly was able to immerse myself within the haitian culture!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2014

OMG! I would have never thought that the hotel at the end of that dirt road would be so worth the endurance of the road. The hotel is beautiful; the rooms are clean and modern; the service is extraordinary; and the food is delicious and I would go back in a heartbeat. I really appreciate the personal touch of the staff and management, in making sure that I was comfortable and had everything that I needed to make my stay successful. They have all the modern conveniences and provide free WIFI. What more could I want at such a reasonable price.

I look forward to my next trip to Haiti, and will definitely stay at Pavillon Hotel.

Room tip: Ask for rooms in the new wing
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Coming to Haiti I was a bit worried about the accommodations because of crazy propaganda, but there was nothing to worry about, this hotel was absolutely spectacular. It was a very homey feel, with so much open air and scenery. I felt tucked away from the rest of the world and it truly became a vacation. There was free wifi, food, chauffeur services and transportation to and from the hotel. This country may seem third world but the hotel is not!

Date of stay: August 2014