Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Free cancellation until 21-03-13
Snaptravel
US$80
Free cancellation until 21-03-13
Expedia.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2017

This beautiful boutique hotel made us feel like family. All of the staff members were incredibly warm and friendly giving us great advice for navigating our way through Port-Au-Prince. It is a drive from the center of Petionville, but we truly enjoyed our time hanging with the Haitian staff in and around the hotel. Nearby Kaden's Pizza was also a fun place to be on a Friday night! I would recommend it to anyone!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We stayed at the Pavillion Des Reception for 4 nights (3 this trip, 1 night the other). We could not be happier with the accommodations.

The hotel is beautiful and clean. The bar and food is very good, they have a nice restaurant on site. Outdoor swimming pool. Free breakfast in the morning.

Our room was great. We had three large beds, a flatscreen TV with all the channels. If we asked for extra towels they brought them up. They even gave us breakfast in bed on our final night. The rooms had A/C, which was SO nice in the hot summer Haiti sun.

Finally, the staff is wonderful. They have a driver named Felix who will take you to and from the airport for free (call ahead and schedule an appointment). Jorge speaks great English and is very helpful.

I can't recommend this hotel enough. 10 out of 10.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank knuteo
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Great customer service and comfortable rooms. I'm glad I was able to find this gem that felt like home. Internet worked really well and i enjoyed the food and pool.
And so close to a great pizza place Kaden's Plus which had great wings.
would definetly recommend

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Staying at this hotel was truly a joy. The staff was super friendly and helpful. There was A/C and internet access, something I was happily surprised by. It was also very nice that the hotel had a pool considering its located in the middle of the city. The hotel was very well protected with guards and a gate and as a result, I felt safe and relaxed during my stay there. The staff was also helpful in giving suggestions of tourist sites that I could visit. In particular the owner of the hotel, Madame Jocelyne Petit, and her business partner, Madame Linda, payed extra attention to see if I was ok and comfortable at the hotel, which I really appreciated. In all my time spent at the hotel was pleasant and joyful. The food was great, the service was superb, and I truly was able to immerse myself within the haitian culture!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2014

OMG! I would have never thought that the hotel at the end of that dirt road would be so worth the endurance of the road. The hotel is beautiful; the rooms are clean and modern; the service is extraordinary; and the food is delicious and I would go back in a heartbeat. I really appreciate the personal touch of the staff and management, in making sure that I was comfortable and had everything that I needed to make my stay successful. They have all the modern conveniences and provide free WIFI. What more could I want at such a reasonable price.

I look forward to my next trip to Haiti, and will definitely stay at Pavillon Hotel.

Room tip: Ask for rooms in the new wing
Date of stay: May 2014