We stayed at the Shallow Bay Motel for 2 nights Aug 4 and Aug 7, We had 15 rooms, all of which were spotless, and most of them with beautiful Ocean or Mountain view rooms. The staff go out of their way to accommadate their guests. The Shallow bay has various room types, regular hotel rooms, delux rooms with ocean views and B&B rooms, also Cabins. The Restaurant is one of the best places to eat in Newfoundland.The pan fried Cod just melted in my mouth. and again the staff go out of their way to be helpful and very friendly. We have stayed at this property many times and we have not been disapointed.
If you go try to see the Theatre Productions that are at the Shallow Bay nightly during the summer. And we will be staying there again. Good Job Darrel and Sharon & Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland