Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins (we stayed in a cabin for two nights) as part of tour of Newfoundland's northern peninsula and Labrador. The food was very good. The service (in all respects) was exemplary. There is a theater attached to the Motel, and the performances are well worth the money (not much else to do at night in the area). There is also a Post Office and a grocery/booze store in walking distance of the motel. We would recommend this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland