Stayed here for 3 nights while on tour. We had one of their cabins and it was wonderful. Picnic table on side; two bedrooms, kitchen, living area - everything was clean and spotless. Also, the food at the restaurant was great! Service was great! The owner Darryl made sure to greet us and ask if everything was ok. Laundry room with 3 washers & two dryers. Close within walking to post office and grocery store. Also, went to the Theatre one night. Nice but small gift shop. Everyone was super nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland