Theatre Newfoundland Labrador (TNL)
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Our Francis

We enjoyed the place,very well done. Story of a local teacher who went over to France in WWI :& was... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2018
Rosemary D
Perth, Ontario
Outside Mullingar - Amazing performance!!!!

In August, my mom and I attended a performance called Outside Mullingar. We went in with not the... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2018
HDRoss
Edmonton, Canada

All reviews cod no bad seats gros morne shallow bay motel small town nice meal newfoundland labrador their roles roast beef great performance dinner actors ss production tickets entertainment shows
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

An amazing attraction in a some what remote area. We were treated to a musical show by this very talented ensemble. This was a group that would be well received in St. John's. Check ahead for the production schedule and you would be well advised to book ahead. Bravo!

GMB1958, General Manager at Theatre Newfoundland Labrador (TNL), responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you so much for attending a Gros Morne Theatre Festival production and for your very lovely review. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Cow Head! Gaylene

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Dinner and a play. Yep. I did review the hotel restaurant. The play was the highlight of our stay after the walk on the beach. We saw a 2 act play with just 2 actors that carried us through a the show with not a moment to snooze. a comedy with a twist.

GMB1958, General Manager at Theatre Newfoundland Labrador (TNL), responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Hello: I'm so happy you enjoyed Fly Me to the Moon at our Gros Morne Theatre Festival and that you took the time to tell others about your experience. Great way to spend an evening after a walk on the super sandy Shallow Bay beach, isn't it? Thank you again for coming to our theatre. Enjoy the rest of your time n the region! Gaylene

Reviewed July 30, 2017

The was quite an experience, not to be missed. The show was not just the play, which was funnier to me than I think it was supposed to be, but the entire experience of the dinner theater. It was great to meet locals and tourists who were seated nearby, and by nearby I mean really close. Just good Newfoundland fun.

2  Thank Debbie S
GMB1958, General Manager at Theatre Newfoundland Labrador (TNL), responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Hi: Thank you for coming to the SS Ethie Theatre. It's the longest running, and one of the most popular of our Gros Morne Theatre Festival offerings in Cow Head. And so glad you enjoyed the humor of the play! A true story of a shipwreck may not sound like it would have the makings of a dinner theatre, let alone a funny one - but it works, doesn't it? Spoiler alert: everyone survived the wreck :)
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Attended a production of Heroes. Very friendly volunteers and the production was great. Would like to have enjoyed other offerings here Highly recommended. Great diversion from sight seeing.

1  Thank Derrel B
GMB1958, General Manager at Theatre Newfoundland Labrador (TNL), responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you so much for coming to see the Gros Morne Theatre Festival's production of Heroes in Cow Head and thank you for your recommendation! It means a lot. We look forward to seeing you again some day!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Cow Head for 3 days over the July long weekend. It was Lobsterfest weekend (which was fabulous) and we ended up attending three shows. We were only sad we hadn't got tickets to see a fourth as all were really good. The performers were mixed and matched in the three shows so we saw people in more than one role. Everything was really well performed. The food at the dinner theatre was good and served by the performers so that was fun. We saw shows in Twillingate and Trinity as well but the three shows at Cow Head were by far the best. I hadn't read any reviews of Newfoundland Vinyl before we got tickets so I wanted to write one that says "well done - we really enjoyed it".

1  Thank LonyM1
GMB1958, General Manager at Theatre Newfoundland Labrador (TNL), responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

I'm so glad you got to Cow Head for the wonderfully delicious Lobsterfest and you were able to take in three of our Gros Morne Theatre Festival productions while there. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us and TripAdvisor followers about your experience. We really do appreciate it!