“We will return!”
Oceanfront deck
4330 Island Dr
Smart Home
Ocean Ridge from the air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Asamsa
“We will return!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This was a well taken care of family home. It was very clean and had everything we needed. We are used to oceanfront but the value was worth giving a bit on location.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PA

PA.
Reviewed August 20, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

20 Aug 2012
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your kind review! I am so glad that you all enjoyed Topsail and this well-furnished home. I wish that you had let us know about the pots and pans while you were here. We would have been glad to provide some new ones for you all. We have informed the owner, so that shouldn’t be a problem in the future. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office if you ever need anything during your stay here. We are glad to serve you. Thanks again your feedback! Let us know when you are ready to book your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

Regards,
Salisbury Maryland
Reviewed June 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2011

2 Jun 2012
Dear Mrs. Eva,

Thanks so much for your kind and candid review. I am so sorry to hear that this home was not cleaned as it should have been prior to your arrival. I'm glad to hear that we were able to get you another mattress pad pretty quickly. I wish you had let us send a cleaning crew to take care of what was missed; we certainly don't want you cleaning on your vacation. Please accept my apology for this and for the unusual issue with the water. With regard to grills, Treasure Realty no longer advertizes, inventories, nor maintains grills. We have found that the best way to ensure you have a nice clean grill that is ready to use is to rent one. Our reservationists will be glad to help with that if you are interested. Just let your reservationist know when you are booking next time: 800-762-3961. Thanks again for your patience and your patronage. We hope to see you again soon on Topsail!

Upstate New York
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in August 2010

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
10 Apr 2012
Dear Fedele Retreat,

WOW! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that your father was able to experience the ocean for the first time on this visit. That is awesome! It sounds like you all made the most of the beach and some of the nearby attractions for your best vacation yet. It is our pleasure serving you and we appreciate your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next memory-making vacation to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing