“Good stay!”
Pool
Beach
Aerial taken 9/2017
Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hamilton
Reviewed August 14, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

14 Aug 2012
Dear Sunseekers,

Thanks so much for your review! I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your vacation despite what sounds like an unusual amount of trouble! I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I am very glad to hear that we were able to address all of them during your stay.

I wanted to let you know that we do change the AC filters monthly as prescribed; some of them and the outside of the units can accumulate quite a bit of dust during that time (especially during peak season) depending on usage. The microwave is being replaced. According to our records we were able to get you a loaner the following day, once we heard from the technician that the installed unit would need to be replaced.

Thanks for your kindness, patience, and understanding with these things that sometimes do happen. Hopefully, your next visit will be less eventful.

Please contact me via email:bill@treasurerealty.com or give me a call 800-762-3961 before you book your next visit and we'll see what we can do for you all. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thanks Again,
Bill
MD
Reviewed July 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

20 Jul 2012
Dear MD Girl,

Thanks for your candid review. I am pleased to hear that you found everything you needed in this charming condo. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with the dryer. Had you informed us about that, we would have been glad to have someone take a look at it for you; often times the lint trap just needs an extra cleaning. We will pass your feedback along to the owner. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please let us know when you are ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

NY
Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

21 Jun 2012
Hi Kris,

Thanks so much for your very kind review. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and your positive remarks about Treasure Realty's service along with your recommendation. I am so very pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful vacation. It is our pleasure serving you, so please let us know how we can assist you in planning future visits to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,
Lawton
Reviewed May 27, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Maryland
Reviewed April 15, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

15 Apr 2012
Hello,

Thanks for your review from your stay back in 2011. I am so sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience. I sincerely hope you will try again in the future, as I would regret for this lackluster experience to keep you from enjoying one of NC's most beautiful beaches. Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay in this charming home.

Thank you for allowing us to send a repairman out to take care of the issues you found. Our inspector should have caught the things you mentioned; I'm so sorry that he/she didn't. The homes on our program are treated regularly to prevent bugs, but we are always glad to send out an exterminator to administer an additional treatment if necessary. If the cleaning is not up to your standards, then please let us know, and we will get that taken care of as well. If you need assistance with audiovisual equipment, we have an in-house technician who will be glad to help out with that. I am sorry that the person who delivered the remote wasn't very friendly or helpful. That is very unusual.

We have shared your review with the owner. Thanks for your valuable feedback, which will help us to improve our service. With that in mind, I hope you will consider using Treasure Realty in the future. Please let us know how we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing