“Family Friendly rental..”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Canfield, Ohio
“Family Friendly rental..”
Reviewed August 6, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

This is our first visit to Top Sail. This is an affordable home for a nice quiet vacation. We had an issue with the main floor bedroom ceiling falling and water leaking. Spoke to the owner who said it was going to be fixed when weather cleared. The issue with that for us was that it rained on and off all week and my case full of hair dryer, curling iron, etc that was under it. The pool was a little small to have to share with another tenant. But overall the home was nice for our stay. The bedrooms were a nice size. Beautiful views from the decks.Would have like to have a TV in the smaller bedrooms for the kids. Not much to do when it rains. Owner is very responsive to calls and emails...always a good thing.

Management Response
19 Aug 2018
""As a private owner I am committed to providing the most fun and positive experience by offering a nice clean home at a reasonable price. I really appreciate comments from our guests in order to make continuous improvements to the property. Lots of rain during the week prevented an inspection of the roof, after the rains we did find out that one of the outdoor gutter drains was not working properly, system was repaired. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to strive to meet or exceed our guest's expectations. Best Regards, Lloyd""
taydiehl0...
Saxton, Pennsylvania
“More than I expected from this vacation”
Reviewed July 10, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This home was perfect for our family we had four adults and two children and our dog and there was more than enough room. It smelled so clean when we first walked in. The loft above the kitchen was nice for th kids to hangout but still be within eye sight at the same time. I was worried about the walk to the beach but it is so short maybe 2 mins this house is in a perfect location! Tiki bar and bbq across the street as well as a small market for anything you may have forgotten at food loin. We had a problem with the WiFi not working and loyd was sure to fix it as fast as possible but for some reason it seemed we had to be on the kitchen floor or loft to have any wifi, it wasn’t such a big deal tho. With this being a duplex I was impressed we didn’t hear a peep from our neighbors at all. Also each bedroom had a balcony or a deck which is awesome! Central air worked good and the house was always cool and the kitchen had everything we needed. The pool was great too perfect size and depth for a family with small children but unfortunately there was a problem wth the liner at the end of our stay but loyd had someone there to try to fix it as soon as he could as well but it didn’t bother us because stuff like that happens. We thank loyd for letting us stay and look forward to coming back in the future! It was our first stay in topsail and everyone is so polite and welcoming and the beach is so clean and beautiful! Thank you again loyd

Inspirati...
“Pet friendly beach house”
Reviewed June 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great pet friendly beach vacation home close to the beach and with pool and the owner was helpful and checked on us to make sure we had everything.

littletar...
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Family of 6”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The house was perfect for my family.. The bedrooms are very spacious.. The house has three and a half baths which was so nice when we came back from the beach..The beach was a short walk down a path to your private beach.. My kids enjoyed walking the beach looking for shells and sea glass.. There is a pool that is shared with tenets on the other side. We never got to enjoy it because it wasn’t opened. I would say that’s my only disappointment for our stay.. The owner was very helpful when we had a hard time getting the wifi to connect. He didn’t stop until it was resolved.. Thank you again for that. I absolutely would recommend this place if your looking for quiet time with your family..

Tracy C
““Perfect pet-friendly beach condo””
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

3 floors of nothing but amazingly beautiful wonders. Great views Everything was so nice and easy to get to and we had the best time. We stayed for 10 days and we will be back. Loved it and Pet friendly also. Amazing. You don't find that ever. The pool is great and the walk to the beach is not far and private so we loved it.

Strohow
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Too many stairs!”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

First, the positives: the owner was great during our stay- available & helpful.
Now the not so positives: there are many, many stairs! Upon entering the condo, you climb a flight of stairs to two BRms; you climb another flight to the kitchen & small LR area & MBR. You climb a third flight to a small loft.
The condo is close to the beach, but not close to anything else.
My wife & I are " young" senior citizens. We were not told of all the stairs; we were not told that no towels were included in rental ( sheets are extra), not even a dish cloth. The "living" area is quite small, with extremely uncomfortable furniture. It is connected to the kitchen.
While the rates are reasonable, and it is dog friendly, we were very disappointed in this property. Even our dog got tired climbing all of the stairs! My wife incurred a bout of sciatica upon returning home. Perhaps young folks, who only need a condo for sleeping, would be more pleased.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Mar 2018
""Dear Guest, As a private owner I am committed to providing the most fun and positive experience by offering a nice clean home at a reasonable price. I really appreciate comments from our guests in order to make continuous improvements to the property. This property as we talked prior to your arrival is very close to the beach and has multiple levels to comply with local and federal flood zone requirements, you are correct a few steps to climb. I also offered to provide linens for your short stay, which was not included in the quote, You declined. The home is 2,100sqft, with seating for 10+, The other items you mentioned have been addressed and there are more improvements that are scheduled to be completed. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to strive to meet or exceed our guest's expectations. Best Regards, Lloyd""
GennyH29
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had a great time,the view was excellent, The rental property was exactly what I expected,very comfortable and stocked, kitchen only 3minutes from the Oceanside bed very comfortable,we are already talking about next year I highly recommend Lloyd and his home's, Lloyd was excellent he called to make sure everything was OK and if we needed anything when we arrived. I highly recommend!!!!!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing