All reviews beau site interlaken west station coffee and cake every afternoon lovely hotel reception staff min walk spacious room family room mountain view hotel is located bread town centre cold cuts breakfast was excellent stayed for nights swiss hospitality
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a fabulous place to stay. It was very relaxing. The rooms are bright spacious and clean. The beds are super comfortable. We had a corner room with spectacular views! Breakfast was included and was amazing!!! The hotel is walking distance to anything you want to see and do. Staff at the hotel are very helpful. You can park your car here and not worry about anything. It is a fabulous place to stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Stayed at the Hotel Beausite for 3 nights in late August. Upon arrival my greeting was warm, friendly. and extremely helpful.. I had a single room allocated on the 1st floor, with a view of The Jungfrau, which was a fabulous start! My room, although small, was absolutely fine, cosy and comfortable for my stay..
The hotel ran afternoon tea in the lounge downstairs from 2pm-6pm, and also coffee in reception from 6am. I had my room booked with breakfast, but only managed to make one breakfast due to early starts, for both The Jungfrauhoch, and The Schilthorn mountains respectively.
The hotel is located in Interlaken West, which is more traditional Swiss in my opinion. The railway station and town are 5 minutes walk away. I would most definitely stay here again, and would recommend anyone to stay here... Its lovely!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I spend three nights at Hotel Beausite Interlaken and everything was wonderfull! Stayed in a solo room and it was clean and bright with a nice view to the mountains.
Breakfast was versitale and there was also options for vegetarians, such as me.
Staff was really helpfull and kind, would stay here again if I ever come back to Interlaken!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about my stay. Staff was very welcoming, my room had a great view of the mountains, breakfast had lots of options, no AC but there was a small fan, location was great - near, city center, train station and boat to Thun.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2018

It is the staff and friendly atmosphere that make this hotel. You can tell it is not a chain hotel. Check in was quick and personal. Our room was comfortable and clean. The building is traditional and the rooms are old fashioned but not in a bad way.
Breakfast in the morning was sufficient and tasty and if you are here on Sunday there is a special buffet. They provide coffee and cake every afternoon.
There is good wifi and it is walking distance of the railway and plenty of restuarants.
If you need parking there is plenty on site.
Recommend the hotel.