“Lovely meal”

Dovecote Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dovecote Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Morley
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2018

A very nice meal. If you can afford a taste of fine dining give it a try. It isn’t a place to go for a cheap meal ( we had been given some vouchers for a present!) but it was lovely to be spoilt. Excellent staff and food.

2  Thank Richard P

Reviewed October 7, 2018

We were taken to this restaurant by our friends in Nottingham. It is a beautiful restaurant with many dining rooms. It was a Sunday afternoon and the restaurant was packed with guest groups for birthdays (we heard a birthday song) and other events. For my starter I selected assorted grilled fish which I thought would be several pieces of different grilled fish. Instead the grilled fish had been mixed and baked in a white sauce which was a surprise. It was a delightful appetizer but perhaps just a bit salty. My main course of pork loin was very tender and enjoyable. It is a beautiful restaurant to dine for a special occasion. Although busy, the staff were quite attentive.

1  Thank tomizuta1953
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We ate in the dovecote restaurant food amazing ,staff very polite and friendly looked after their tables well making sure everything was ok for diners,very clean service of a very high standard, highly recommend this restaraunt.

1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed September 22, 2018

My daughter and I had a champagne breakfast here this morning,the service was excellent. There is a calm but efficient ambience o the Dovecote restaurant, a good choice on the menu and excellent food,beautifully presented.

1  Thank Katrina H
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Went to the Dovecote last night for the 1st time as special treat for my partner who was celebrating her birthday, the service from the waiting staff was good from the start, however the food was rather disappointing, starters were ok, nothing to write home about, I had lamb for mains, again it was just ok, my partner had the pork belly, which was really far too salty and wasn't very nice to eat, we did tell the waiting staff and they were apologetic at the time. Not a great choice of deserts the ones we went for again just ok and the presentation on most of the dishes was very basic to say the least, I did expect better especially when the bill came to just under £100, My partner has booked for her and her son to stay at the hotel and the eat at the Dovecote in a couple of weeks as a birthday treat for her son {booked and paid for in advance} We are just hoping they will have a better overall fine dining experience than we did last night.

2  Thank Franco6969