All reviews hotel is situated large car park full english ground floor road noise breakfast was excellent lovely room tram station bed was comfortable within walking distance next morning overnight stay stayed here for nights on arrival manchester city centre business trip one night stay
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Booked online direct with the hotel, unfortunately we were slightly late than estimated time but all ok with the hotel, nice and clean room, good wifi and breakfast. All in all good experience and great price.

Only slight recommendation would be blackout curtains as room did get pretty bright in the morning but this may be because of the great weather we are having!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We stayed here for one night when we were at a wedding near by. We received a warm welcome and we're given all the information we needed. The room was clean and had everything we could need other than toiletries, however we were told those weren't provided when we made the booking so that wasn't a problem. Breakfast orders were taken on arrival for the following morning and they were delicious! This is a basic but clean and comfortable hotel and we found it perfect for our one night stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We got a very warm welcome when we arrived and the staff member took the time to explain everything in detail. The room had everything we required and was in a great location in Shaw right. Also, an amazing big car park which was a bonus as the street parking was tight.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Stayed at Oak House two nights last week and as previously we were greeted with great welcome and the room and facilities were excellent. The room was lovely spotlessly clean and all you could need right there. Breakfast was excellent full English or your choice. Couldn't fault it. Definitely our place to stay when visiting.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I booked this hotel as I needed somewhere near transport for work. This is a minute's walk from Shaw and Crompton tram station so couldn't be better for me. The booking process was easy and when I needed to call to query my check in time, the answer was customer friendly and helpful.

I was warmly welcomed and given info such as breakfast times etc. I needed to leave early the next day so the owner kindly offered to make an early breakfast for me, this was greatly appreciated. The B&B is clean and quiet, with everything you need. My room was a good size, with a little table nook, a good-quality bed and a fantastic bathroom with a deep bath. The wifi is excellent, very strong and kept my tablet and phone connected throughout. Everything was spotless and I slept like a log.

The next morning I went down to my early breakfast, I was seated promptly and my breakfast was absolutely fantastic. Good quality bacon and sausages, lovely tea and juice, it was great.

I had a fantastic stay, I was relaxed and able to sleep well. The B&B is in the centre of Shaw near to an Asda and a number of pubs and takeaways if you need them. Highly convenient for Oldham, Rochdale and Manchester with the East Didsbury line next to the hotel which goes right through Manchester City Centre.

Can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business