The Baagh Forest Retreat(Kanha National Park)
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Jungle King Resort(Kanha National Park)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$37
  • Breakfast included
Kamp Kamouflage Kanha(Kanha National Park)(Great Value!)
US$57
Kanha Resort(Kanha National Park)
US$43
US$31
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kanha Treasure in Forest(Kanha National Park)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Kanha Village Eco Resort(Kanha National Park)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Flame of the Forest Safari Lodge(Kanha National Park)(Great Value!)
US$427
  • Breakfast included
Kanha Jungle Lodge(Kanha National Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschef ajaychitvan teammukki gateorganic farmthe general managergerman shepherdsfruit treesevery mealsitting roomjungle lodgelarge bedroomindian foodspecial thanksoutdoor showergame drivesclose to naturedressing room
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Second time at Chitvan and it did not disappoint. Accommodation is massive with great outlooks over the gardens. The swimming pool is superb, huge and immaculate. Their care, service and overall quality is to be admired. One receives a punctual wake up call and within minutes there is a member of staff knocking on the door with freshly made beverages and snacks. My game drives were fabulous, and so very rewarding. I must thank publicly the expertise, skills and knowledge of my accomplished guide Naren for this, without him his superb driving and forward thinking the safaris would have been different I am sure.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited Chitvan in mid Feb and had one of our best holiday experiences with the stay, experience of the amazing Kanha forest and amazing tiger sightings with naturalist Naren.

Awesome resort, super customer focus, superb hospitality, superb safari arrangements with some of the best naturalist at Kanha.

Do not think twice, just go for Chitvan.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dineshs10
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Property is very nice and maintained. Suite rooms are spacious.staff was very supportive. We celebrated birthday of our daughter. Cake was specially baked by chef Ajay which was delectable. Non veg food was very tasty though veg was little disappointing.
Overall a beautiful experience of jungle stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Kanha is love of my life & I don’t see Chitvan apart from Kanha. I am a regular visitor of Kanha, whenever city starts biting me I just pack my bag & land to Chitvan Jungle Lodge “which is more like my second home”
The staff is so friendly & service is outstanding, it’s been long time I am coming to Chitvan so each & every person of team is like my family. I would highly recommend this place if you are visiting Kanha don’t forget to meet Cheetah, Maya & Punch (German shepherd) who are main attraction of this place

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ravi J
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I visited this beautiful property in Feb 2018 for 2 nights 3 days. This is must 6th or 7th visit to this place.The staff is very cordial and always goes out of there way to help you.
This place has always been lucky for me as well, as have managed to see tigers in each of my trips.
The naturalist are very knowledgable and always have fond stories to tell you about the jungles. The food is amazing and well. I shall be back in April to spot some more tigers.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo