Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
clubmed.us
US$847
1,278 results
All reviews amazing team chef de village guest relations ski room ski instructor exclusive collection already planning our next special emphasis open buffet electric bikes gourmet restaurant skill level mountain biking evening shows ski facilities main restaurant ski level
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

We spent a week at Les Arcs Panorama with another family. The club med children facilities were perfect, and even a month later my son is asking when he gets to go back to mini club! He hiked to waterfalls, explored the woods and swam almost every day whilst the adults enjoyed mountain biking, e biking and water rafting! It was an action packed holiday for all involved. Whilst most of the clientele spoke French the staff made their best efforts to speak to us in English (even though we can speak basic French) but sometimes it’s those little touches that make a trip just that bit easier. Obviously with Covid things were a little different and mask wearing in some areas was obligatory but it didn’t affect the holiday- guess it might just be the new norm.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2020 via mobile

We were together with my family and my friends, and of course when we go to the club med, the first thing we do is to go to the bar, which is one of the most important thing in the club med. After a couple of days, we had the pleasure to meet Antoine,one of the most kind, sweet and agreable barman I've met. With his excellent service on every single drink we wanted and with his own creation, we really appreciated his person and particulary his creation : the chocolat chaud viennois. We really felt in love with the nutella. I really hope he's gonna have an increase and will become the new Chef du village.

Solal from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2020

Another enjoyable holiday in Club Med Les Arcs Panorama,
On our arrival we were welcomed warmly by all the club Med Go,s .
Bruno helped us with our check in ,he was polite and proffectional a truly wonderful personality and dedicated to please us throughout our stay .
Due to covid 19 the hygiene was impeccable in the club, also hand sanitizers were provided everywhere staff wore masks and customers in restaurant and busy areas.
Our holiday was truly enjoyable and memorable and we cannot Wait to book again for next year also the views are spectacular the best I’ve ever seen .

The mountain biking at play bike was great,the guides where extremely friendly and helpful.The quality of the bikes that are given to clients are fantastic.This is due to them being brand new however I found that the electric bikes(rossinol)were not very good due to them being second season bikes.The problem with the bikes is that they make a lot of noise and brake down quite often.Apart from that the mountain biking as a hole is phenomenal and every year I come back the service gets better.The the staff working in the mountain biking are all very professional and have a wealth of experience in the field.
I truly enjoyed myself and highly recommend club Med Les Arcs Panorama .

1  Thank ChristianMH1
Reviewed June 7, 2020

We had a lovely time at Club Med Arcs Panorama in January. We were there for the second time.
Everything was lovely, but my family was really impressed by the courteous, friendly, and efficient Chef De Village, Gilles. He gives his undivided attention to each guest and manages to keep the atmosphere happy at all times.

We're very grateful to him and to all the staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank MichelinaB5
Reviewed March 20, 2020

It is hard to put out a word about a place that is very beautiful, located in a dream that is south of France.
The problem here is what you should expected in return to what you have paid for.
My kid was on antibiotics. No minibar for the medicine in the room I stayed (don't really know the price in Europe, but for what I've paid, I was expecting this (necessity) in my room.
I guess the point is if you love ski and to be out in the mountains and reach your kids desperately in need of you because the experience they had in the mini club. That is the place for you, then this is ok- but don’t expect anything more.
MINI CLUB: My kid left the mini club traumatized. Never came back after first day. Not even in front of the door he passed anymore. I’ve been there to take the older one and is unimaginable the amount of kids crying. Again, what they charge me to put a kid in a colorful room is against the ratio I mentioned in the title.
VIRUS: I don’t need to go deep in this one, but no alert that they had previous epidemy in the hotel. Looking back now everything make sense to see every personnel of the hotel carrying an alcohol gel to put in the guest’s hands.
THE POOL: Impossible to use. My older kid realy loves to swin. He couldn’t stand the smell in the pool area. According to him, looks like that somebody has died in the pool and they forgot to take the body out. Result. We dind’t use not a single second. Again, no bath robes my my kind of apartament. For what I’ve paid? Really?

Date of stay: January 2020