See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

It's not far from the town I'd say about 600 mtrs so you can walk for lunch or dinner and it's about 1 km from the beach. Very clean rooms and no ac where I stayed but fans were enough, quiet maybe about 400 mtrs from main street so you wont hear many car noises at night, good place for resting and Vince is great as well.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2017

I stay 3 nights at Cada Luna, it is a comfortable place with a great location, the owner is a super friendly, accessible person and knows a lot about the surrounding beaches.
I just fell in love and definitely recommend the place to stay in Marbella. Close to the cabins are beaches like Marbella and San Juanillo.
Cada Luna is an oasis in the forest of Guanacaste!

Room tip: I was only in one room, but I think they are all similar, it is a quiet place
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2016

The rooms were gorgeous and clean and the host was very friendly. Overall a great experience! The loft style rooms were fun and saved space, common kitchen and lounge area were very helpful. Felt very at home here. Bit of a hike to the beach but the road is quiet and the scenery is great so not a big deal.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2015

I stayed at Cada luna 2 days with my boyfriend. As soon as we saw that place we felt in love immediately!!! Very cool accommodation and if you want outdoor there is a kitchen so you are able to cook your own food. Vincent, the owner, made breakfast for us and it was really unexpected. It was so good!! We really appreciated it. I highly recommend it for a lovely stay in Marbella.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The hosts here are so nice that it caught me off guard. Right from the moment you arrive they are trying to make things good and get you oriented to whatever you need and may be seeking. They got me a back rental after driving me around to orient me to waves and the tiny town.

The room was clean and colorful, w/ a good vibe and nice lines. The feeling in the 'hotel' was tranquil and friendly. There's a little community kitchen outside, a restaurant, etc. Super chill.

I would definitely recommend these guys if you're looking for the spot to chill - alone or with friends.

Date of stay: December 2013